Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
How can I login to CDSL easy/easiest account...

When I try to login it says your registration is pending with your DP for authentication.

... This ILFS is worst.. even when I called them .. they transfwrred call and it kept ringing...no one picks phone..

One query .. I have liquidbees and I pledged them.. so where can I see my dividend on liquidbees?
IL&FS is bureaucratic in their approach. I know how you feel but don't worry, you can ask us and we shall get it done for you.

Your pledged liquid bees are in custody of the DP. The dividends will be paid once a month. You can calculate the dividends here.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas, In FYERS back office, Reports->Final Reports.. will it show the profit/loss after deducting all brokerage and taxes? Confirm. If not where I can see the profit/loss after deducting all brokerage and taxes
Hi @anildnr, Final reports will only show the buy & sell average prices. If you want to check brokerage charges levied, you must go to "Client Net Position Report".

soft_trader

Hi @msdtime,

Yes, it's the way the back-office vendor has designed the software. It's not like we make any meaningful revenues from it.

If you are really affected by it, let us know. If it's not a big deal, let us know too.
Is it true? I mean if I let my worthless option positions to expire at 0 value then will I be charged for brokerage?
I never saw any broker charging for settlement of option of 0 value, just because of simple logic, i.e. it is not a trade.

Yes, it might be insignificant but sometimes it is significant for option writers who writes option contracts on expiry day @ 0.05.

iTrade

To place orders, you will have to exit the charts.
From a intraday traders perspective that is time consuming. Any plans to fix this and make it quicker to place orders? Even loading of charts takes 5 seconds on broadband. Then you go back to place order.
Placing order is also cumbersome. There is no way to set the defaults, like for example always a market order. Too many clicks have to be done in the app.