Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Bracket Orders are ready! I will write a post and initiate the launch.
Eagerly waiting for your MCX also soon! Also, please put your MIS margins much lower than competition!!
Yes, it will be done. With regards to margins, one must understand that leverage comes at a cost to the broker. To provide leverage over and above a threshold limit may entail additional charges. The leverage we provide is already much higher than the industry leaders.

Yes, it will be done. With regards to margins, one must understand that leverage comes at a cost to the broker. To provide leverage over and above a threshold limit may entail additional charges. The leverage we provide is already much higher than the industry leaders.
That I agree and I wholeheartedly acknowledge that. It is a big thing for us retailers when we take positions with small sizes. I can't speak for the others but I am immensely grateful to you for doing for that. It somehow creates a sense of reassurance in the mind.

Opened account with flyers after watching various videos on YouTube. I appreciate the quick work done by your sales staff.After studying various features of fyers
trading platform. I don't find sound /pop up alerts feature. this feature is there or not ? .I would like that based on selection of indicators and meeting the desired criterias a sound and pop up alert should appear so that one can take buy / sell action.

kharikumaar

Yeah, do keep me updated as well. We will not hold back anybody's refund if they have earned it.

This happened to a few users intermittently. We have not been able to replicate the issue at our end. Send me your client ID, we'll add logs so we can track what happens at your end (If you wish).

It's great that you can treat this matter so flippantly. My biggest regret now is taking up your account. i had earlier said i would stop trading using fyers, but in good faith i decided to continue giving you the benefit of doubt. this has now become a big mistake. today i was placing an order for 27800 pe and it immediately got rejected as insufficient funds even though there were funds. after a couple of attempts i was forced to call your helpline. and your person obviously looks at the message and says in a very demeaning tone that it is because of lack of funds and when i point out that there are funds , he checks and then says there must be a glitch please place the order again and call back. the same thing kept happening and i called back getting a new person now with the whole process repeated all over again and this time your person says he will call back in 2 minutes and not surprisingly the was no call( in the meantime the price of the option has been steadily going up with the loss to me obviously. It was 68 when I placed the order and now it was already 89) .
The same thing happened again and this time when i called back again and spoke to your person, a different one again, ( i dont want to pick names here) , he went through the same process again and when i told him what happened he curtly says that ok, we have noted the issue and will get back "once it is resolved". Talk about being at your mercy !!

My mistake , trusting that things would work out. However good your company/process is , your service will kill it.

The issue was finally resolved at 10.30. more than an hour since it was started. this is a great help to day traders !!!!!!

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@kharikumaar, Will respond to this but we have resolved the issue when it occured. I have read your post but not in a position to reply at the moment.
Yeah, do keep me updated as well. We will not hold back anybody's refund if they have earned it.

This happened to a few users intermittently. We have not been able to replicate the issue at our end. Send me your client ID, we'll add logs so we can track what happens at your end (If you wish).

It's great that you can treat this matter so flippantly. My biggest regret now is taking up your account. i had earlier said i would stop trading using fyers, but in good faith i decided to continue giving you the benefit of doubt. this has now become a big mistake. today i was placing an order for 27800 pe and it immediately got rejected as insufficient funds even though there were funds. after a couple of attempts i was forced to call your helpline. and your person obviously looks at the message and says in a very demeaning tone that it is because of lack of funds and when i point out that there are funds , he checks and then says there must be a glitch please place the order again and call back. the same thing kept happening and i called back getting a new person now with the whole process repeated all over again and this time your person says he will call back in 2 minutes and not surprisingly the was no call( in the meantime the price of the option has been steadily going up with the loss to me obviously. It was 68 when I placed the order and now it was already 89) .
The same thing happened again and this time when i called back again and spoke to your person, a different one again, ( i dont want to pick names here) , he went through the same process again and when i told him what happened he curtly says that ok, we have noted the issue and will get back "once it is resolved". Talk about being at your mercy !!

My mistake , trusting that things would work out. However good your company/process is , your service will kill it.

The issue was finally resolved at 10.30. more than an hour since it was started. this is a great help to day traders !!!!!!