kharikumaar

@kharikumaar, Will respond to this but we have resolved the issue when it occured. I have read your post but not in a position to reply at the moment.
people can be tied up. but a simple acknowledgement of the post would have done good. since you chose to simply not reply , whereas i saw you respond to other mails in other threads, does put one off, especially after the treatment from your support people

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
If there is no response on the call due to high traffic, kindly send us an email to [email protected]. We are very responsive on email too.
Email sent 4 days back - no reply.
Form filled on website yesterday - no reply.
Called nearly 8-9 times or maybe more - not even a once went through.
You seriously need to increase sales dept strength.
Send me ur Client ID. We will look into all your open tickets and arrange a call back. Yes, we are increasing our sales and support team. It's in the process.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@kharikumaar, Will respond to this but we have resolved the issue when it occured. I have read your post but not in a position to reply at the moment.
people can be tied up. but a simple acknowledgement of the post would have done good. since you chose to simply not reply , whereas i saw you respond to other mails in other threads, does put one off, especially after the treatment from your support people
Hi Kharikumaar. Do send me your client ID I'll arrange a call back today.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Send me ur Client ID. We will look into all your open tickets and arrange a call back. Yes, we are increasing our sales and support team. It's in the process.
I am/was a new prospective customer, bro. Another day went by w/o a call back. Website talks about 24hrs period!
Request you to send me your number via personal message so that I can check the logs and take the necessary action.