kaly422000

Hey, FYI Tradelabs is focused on other products now. They have moved their focus and thus, some brokers that took the platforms are not using it as before. No more comments.. This is based on my info. You can do your own research I reserve the right to be wrong. Whereas, Dart Stock is focused on its platform and thus, updates are regular. Also, it has received overwhelming positive response.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk
dartstock sud increase the backfill days for realtime . they deliver the update differently to different brokers and more over after fix all the issue they will charge more and clients may have to spend some extra for using dartstock ,which will add with brokarage(my guess)

kaly422000

This is strange for your testing why not pay small fees to brokers .. you want to use resources almost free ? Like you said 200 rs buy and 200 rs sell then as per earlier brokerage is 4 paisa ( 0.04) and even if conaider changed price of 0.03 then it comes to 0.12 rs ( 12 paisa only) so how can broker afford providibg you resources like .. mobile app/ desktop app/ web app , support services ... and all the things you can use ...

THen why not do trades on paper if you can't afford it..

I think broker deserve 7 rs ...for all those resources ... they provide...

And as Tejas said you can win 30 days challenge and get all brokerage back.

PLz don't take in other way ... just think about other side of coin also..
still we are using .03 flat in zerodha and upstox,aliceblue(still .01 for intraday cash) etc . they have also good technology and also recently many offline brokers eleminating minimum brokarage. For future traders this is not a problem and i also trade in future but sometimes it need to experiment with some strateji and that need cash intraday. any way for delivery trade brokarage can be raised to .1. it is my idea. any way i am surprised to see u commenting in my post favoring in such a way. we here not against other charges ,only that rs 7/

Last edited:

sach007

Impatient Trader
still we are using .03 flat in zerodha and upstox,aliceblue(still .01 for intraday cash) etc . they have also good technology and also recently many offline brokers eleminating minimum brokarage. For future traders this is not a problem and i also trade in future but sometimes it need to experiment with some strateji and that need cash intraday. any way for delivery trade brokarage can be raised to .1. it is my idea. any way i am surprised to see u commenting in my post favoring in such a way. we here not against other charges ,only that rs 7/
Bro .. I feel 7 rs also broker deserve for all those things they provide ... one can not say others are having this and that .. of course we trade with fyers over other brokers bcoz fyers might have something better than them.

Bro .. I feel 7 rs also broker deserve for all those things they provide ... one can not say others are having this and that .. of course we trade with fyers over other brokers bcoz fyers might have something better than them.
I trade fixed strategy on my nifty-fut. I said this yest and today, make it inr. 30. i'm ready to pay. thats also a 50% hike.

but a real trader cannot have one strategy and run it for life. I'm sure Tejas sir will agree.
there is lot of tinkering and i have to run it on single qty stocks.
If its cost, tgt the whole slab, not one section of trades/traders.

if you missed my post, there is no problem with 3X increase in brokerage, but the min. 7 works out to be upto 2.5% in commissions of turnover each side so 5% on a trade?
only sebi thought its justified.
and by the way its not inr 7, its 14 on the whole trade and the per executed order fine print.

I also feel broker should earn, govt should tax but where is the balance ?

Last edited:

neo.mx

Earlier I registered for using Fyers API and created an App in Fyers Api page. As I am not using Fyers API for my trading decisions and also I want to be eligible for fyers 30 day challenge refund.

Is deleting the API app from API dashboard page will automatically make me eligible for my next 30 day challenge?
Missed my query.

raju.vzm

I trade fixed strategy on my nifty-fut. I said this yest and today, make it inr. 30. i'm ready to pay. thats also a 50% hike.

but a real trader cannot have one strategy and run it for life. I'm sure Tejas sir will agree.
there is lot of tinkering and i have to run it on single qty stocks.
If its cost, tgt the whole slab, not one section of trades/traders.

if you missed my post, there is no problem with 3X increase in brokerage, but the min. 7 works out to be upto 2.5% in commissions of turnover each side so 5% on a trade?
only sebi thought its justified.
and by the way its not inr 7, its 14 on the whole trade and the per executed order fine print.

I also feel broker should earn, govt should tax but where is the balance ?
I think min 7 rs will be charged on an order, that means even if you book profit with a partial quantity.

So in this example, if I buy 100 shares (7rs min) and sell( booking profit/loss) 30 shares in 1st order (7rs), 50 shares in 2nd order(again 7rs), 20 shares in 3rd order(once more 7rs). So total brokerage will be 7+7+7+7=28 rs. Which is way heigher than earlier.

Please let me know if my assumption/ I made any mistake in the above calculation

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk