Tejas sir pls solve the following issue on fyers web:-
1) sometimes watchlist don't get load after mutiple refreshes it loads
2) sometimes chart also dont get load usually during market starts and at night. Automatically after sometime it works normally
3) usually at night cloud save option don't work for few hours and start working after sometimes(PLS SOLVE THE CLOUD SAVE ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)
4) time and sale filter not updating in real time need switching between tabs to load new value
I have tested all the above mentioned issue in 2 different system with 2 different ISPs with different browsers at the same time .

TEJAS SIR I AM EXTEREMLY DISAPPOINTED AFTER KNOWING THAT YOU HAVE ALSO INCREASED THE BROKERAGE CHARGES . I know no matter what we say; you are not going to roll back the charges but please think twice before implementing it.
your new brokerage will adversely effect the new and small traders who are testing strategies with few quantities and already struggling to come in profit.
and also when these new traders turns profitable they will automatically increase their position size which in turn generate much higher brokerage that you want UNTILL then please don't create a new barrier for these small trader how are already burdened with high taxes .

Last edited: