is it possible to manually punch/place an order from amibroker chart in fyers if I install the plugin of fyers for amibroker?
I am a discretionary day trader. awaiting your reply.

Is Fyers One working fine? I am facing a lot of issues in Fyers One in terms of Tools. I cant see more than 3 or 4 scrip details in any of the available Tools when selecting "NIFTY50" stocks.

Attaching pics, so that anyone can throw a helping hand.

@FYERS_Team

View attachment 42263 View attachment 42264

Even here in sectors view, only a few are displayed. Clicking on Banks displays just HDFCbank & nothing else. These problems isnt a one time problem.

View attachment 42265
Hi,
Kindly get in touch with our Support Team to look into it. Thanks!

@Tejas Khoday Bro, Greetings. Why we can not buy Put and Call Options (CNC) in Fyers Account. (It Keeps Getting Rejected)

Since i am stuck in South Africa due to lockdown, have not couriered POA hardcopy, Sent the Signed Scan copy to Fyers Team, Which they have rejected by saying we accept only hard copy, which seemed a bit strange.

Nevertheless Please Reply why i can't take positions in derivative segment with trading account. An Earliest Response will be appreciated.

Anyone who can assist me, Please share your experience or advise further.
Hi @shabbirhasan,

You can Buy options using product code Margin or Intraday. CNC is for Equity segment as you're willing to hold stocks in your Demat account.
You can send Soft-copy of the POA now & once the lockdown is lifted you would need to send the hardcopy. Get in touch with our executive to resolve this. Hope you find this helpful.
Thanks!

Last time when asked about not updating risk management measures on Fyers notice board everyday, I got the reply from Fyers team that they don't do it everyday, it's updated only if there is a change in them.

3 requests to @Tejas Khoday

1. Please try to update it regularly irrespective of there is change or not. (If every product is allowed, not required)
2. Please do it at least before pre market open, so that things can be planned in advance.
3. If there is an update to the notice during market hours either add it to the top or give a different color. (Currently it gets added to the bottom which isn't easy to notice)

I hope these things aren't difficult to implement.
Thanks
We have taken this as a valuable feedback & we will look into this. Thanks!

McNish

is it possible to manually punch/place an order from amibroker chart in fyers if I install the plugin of fyers for amibroker?
I am a discretionary day trader. awaiting your reply.
Yes. Absolutely possible. Enable / Place the manual order buttons on the chart and link them correctly for semi auto trading. The order will be placed according to your parameters for the symbol on the chart where the buttons are placed.
:)

Hi @chillax,
Get in touch with our Support Team to look into this. As per the platform functionality trade from the chart is allowed only on the Dashboard tab.
@FYERS_Team
I am just trying to understand, why isn't it allowed to trade from popup charts? let's say we have different scrips opened in different tabs/monitors, we can do our analysis and can place trades directly from them, instead of going back to the main dashboard and trying to find and open the scrip and then place an order, meanwhile we might just miss the move. And it's easy so that we can monitor them on different tabs/monitors.