This is a coincidence. I was typing the same concerns as listed by manishbaba above. Here you go-

Hi Fyers,

Hope you are all doing well. This is with respect to the MCX segment:

1) Till a couple of days ago the market depth window on Fyersweb had tabs for Upper and Lower circuit prices which used to be listed as '0'. Now both the tabs have been removed. Is it possible to list the circuit prices for commodities, have to keep Nest platform running just to check the circuit limits.

2) This has happened a few times: the system will accept limit BO even if the TP or SL is beyond the circuit limit and when the limit price is reached, both the entry and exit legs are executed simultaneously resulting in a scratch trade. Request you to fix this.

Have a few more queries and requests, will post them later.
Thank you

fyers one and fyers web charts are different....both charts are EURINR 20 APRIL 28....I am just showing some errors and hope that you will solve issue very soon...
eurinr web.JPG
eurinr one.JPG

Last edited:
Where will I find the upper and lower circuit values for commodity segment. I am using the web version. I just called customer care to know where to find this, and they were also not knowing where to find this. They called risk and said me that this time the value for crude oil circuit limit is 1632 and 1610. Strange ! I couldn't believe his information, but your person were sure.
So I opened SASO terminal. Every broker has this value open to view. I found the value as of now was 1598 and 1800. As your bracket order accepts value beyond the range, and let the trade happen. After that if target is beyond cercuit then trade squares at the same moment at market price. In summery trade initiation and square up happens at same time. This thing never happens with another broker, if prices are beyond the range for BO then order doesn't accepted at first moment. Do I need to learn the working of your special rules by cost of my pocket ?
Can I get circuit values at your desktop version, if not in web ? And how ?
This is a coincidence. I was typing the same concerns as listed by manishbaba above. Here you go-

Hi Fyers,

Hope you are all doing well. This is with respect to the MCX segment:

1) Till a couple of days ago the market depth window on Fyersweb had tabs for Upper and Lower circuit prices which used to be listed as '0'. Now both the tabs have been removed. Is it possible to list the circuit prices for commodities, have to keep Nest platform running just to check the circuit limits.

2) This has happened a few times: the system will accept limit BO even if the TP or SL is beyond the circuit limit and when the limit price is reached, both the entry and exit legs are executed simultaneously resulting in a scratch trade. Request you to fix this.

Have a few more queries and requests, will post them later.
Thank you
Hi,
Noted your feedback. We are working on the DPR/Circuit limits levels to show them on the platform. For the time being, you have to call our support number to check DPR or you can calculate Daily Price Limits at your end on the basis of close price i.e. 6% and so.. For your reference, Contract specification of crude.
That's how BO functionality because you're mentioning points, not the price. The order rejection is from exchange end and since you cannot place the order beyond the DPR given by exchange. We are looking for a possible solution. We will keep you updated.

fyers one and fyers web charts are different....both charts are EURINR 20 APRIL 28....I am just showing some errors and hope that you will solve issue very soon... View attachment 41219 View attachment 41217
Hi @G007,
The top one is a Continuous futures chart for the scrip and available on FYERS Web. Also, on expiry day unlike equity derivatives, you cannot trade on currency derivatives till the end of the day (5pm). You can trade only till 12.30 pm in the afternoon, which is when the contracts expire.
You can select/deselect "Show Continuous Futures" functionality with the gear icon on the dashboard. Hope you find this helpful!

Hi @G007,
The top one is a Continuous futures chart for the scrip and available on FYERS Web. Also, on expiry day unlike equity derivatives, you cannot trade on currency derivatives till the end of the day (5pm). You can trade only till 12.30 pm in the afternoon, which is when the contracts expire.
You can select/deselect "Show Continuous Futures" functionality with the gear icon on the dashboard. Hope you find this helpful!
Thank you for clearing my doubts...

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hey Guys,

We've been writing a lot of content on the School Of Stocks. I recently published a module on Options Strategies. You should check it out here - Options Strategies Module.

Your participation will encourage me to dedicate more resources to increase awareness about trading. If you think anyone can benefit from it, do share it with them and let them know that they can ask queries on the platform and we'll answer them shortly.

Thanks.