Charts are blank with "invalid symbol' error for almost an hour now. Reloads are not working.
(I am sure it must be working fine at Fyers end as always.)

Charts are not updating in some scripts, same scripts are not updating in zerodha & upstox.
Kindly share a screenshot or scrip name to look into it. Hey @vipicorp, We don't confirm unless and until we get a confirmation from our team. We try to replicate the issue at our end to review. Thanks!

Hi Tejas,
I have a concern. Fyers can't compel us to put a minimum of 20 tick stop-loss for bracket order. They are arguing with reason that small stop-loss will trigger at once. There is no logic behind it. Even if I place order with 3 tick stop-loss and market doesn't trades at that price, my stop-loss is not going to trigger. Overall it is my money and I want a small risk, not a minimum of Rs2000 risk for Crude oil trade. Please release that minimum range from my account.
Also despite transferring enough to my account yesterday, I was not allowed to trade. No reason provided.
My associated e-mail is dr**********[email protected].
Thanks.
Hi @manishbaba,
We understand your concern and minimum stop-loss/ target was changed due to the underlying volatility in the Crudeoil contracts especially on the Inventory day and current crudeoil is trading with wild moves. Most of the time, both the Stoploss and/or Target order get triggered in BO/CO trades.
To avoid this, we have increased the minimum Stoploss/Target range for Crudeoil to 20 points or 0.5%.
If you have any concern related to order rejection kindly DM your Client ID or get in touch with us.
Thanks!

Hi @manishbaba,
We understand your concern and minimum stop-loss/ target was changed due to the underlying volatility in the Crudeoil contracts especially on the Inventory day and current crudeoil is trading with wild moves. Most of the time, both the Stoploss and/or Target order get triggered in BO/CO trades.
To avoid this, we have increased the minimum Stoploss/Target range for Crudeoil to 20 points or 0.5%.
If you have any concern related to order rejection kindly DM your Client ID or get in touch with us.
Thanks!
No such wild moves these days in crude oil. Also want to rectify you that wild moves on crude oil is not for whole day on inventory days, but limited to only few minute before and after the inventory time. Inventory response is a permanent phenomenon. So please reduce the "bracket order minimum SL value" to one tick and let this decided by traders themself. No other broker is doing this. This reminds me the MT4 phenomenon where one can't place SL within spread. The right of decision to where a SL should be placed goes to trader, not you.

Re--- You can change the risk setting as -- "the difference between stoploss and target should be 40 point."

Last edited:
Where will I find the upper and lower circuit values for commodity segment. I am using the web version. I just called customer care to know where to find this, and they were also not knowing where to find this. They called risk and said me that this time the value for crude oil circuit limit is 1632 and 1610. Strange ! I couldn't believe his information, but your person were sure.
So I opened SASO terminal. Every broker has this value open to view. I found the value as of now was 1598 and 1800. As your bracket order accepts value beyond the range, and let the trade happen. After that if target is beyond cercuit then trade squares at the same moment at market price. In summery trade initiation and square up happens at same time. This thing never happens with another broker, if prices are beyond the range for BO then order doesn't accepted at first moment. Do I need to learn the working of your special rules by cost of my pocket ?
Can I get circuit values at your desktop version, if not in web ? And how ?