I am a KYC verified user so I can open an account in paperless mode? or still, I need to send any documents?
I need a trading account only now for equity and commodity.
What is the account opening charges?
How soon account will be activated?
Thanks

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I am a KYC verified user so I can open an account in paperless mode? or still, I need to send any documents?
I need a trading account only now for equity and commodity.
What is the account opening charges?
How soon account will be activated?
Thanks
Hi @Sakthiganesh,
  1. Yes, you can open an account in paperless mode. No you won't require to send any documents physically.

2. You can activate your trading account in - Equity Intraday, Equity F&O, Currencies & Commodities.

3. Account opening is free. There is no AMC either.

4. Completing the online process won't take you more than 15 minutes if you have all the docs ready. The activation will take a few days at the moment as we are migrating to a new office.
Hope this helps.

lemondew

Reliable apis is very much needed. Zs and upstox apis have received lot of complaints. One cannot automate and run it if the apis arent bug free. A thoughtfully designed and thoroughly tested api would put u in a unique position. Also the api should nt be as expensive as presto/nest which has good reviews. Ib is not good enough for stocks.

For referrals, we give the highest brokerage sharing at 20%. Our offering is double of other brokers.

You are referring to Authorized Persons (APs). For that, one would have to get in touch with us here.

We'll take up order types and stuff at a later stage of the business.

APIs coming soon.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Reliable apis is very much needed. Zs and upstox apis have received lot of complaints. One cannot automate and run it if the apis arent bug free. A thoughtfully designed and thoroughly tested api would put u in a unique position. Also the api should nt be as expensive as presto/nest which has good reviews. Ib is not good enough for stocks.
What cost structure for you suggest for APIs?

Last edited:

lemondew

Kindly note automation generates higher number of trades as trader wouldnt pick and choose. Per trade charges would keep costs high for a trader.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Kindly note automation generates higher number of trades as trader wouldnt pick and choose. Per trade charges would keep costs high for a trader.
Our business model is based on transactions. We don't have a subscription-based business model, unlike many others. Anyways, you must understand that there is a cost involved to provide, maintain and continuously improve APIs.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I would prefer a flat charge of 500/600/700 or x amount per month for using api along with brokerage rather than per trade brokerage.
500/600/700 fixed charges for APIs and brokerage? Come on @lemondew that is not at all reasonable. There are hardly any users who would be interested in APIs and the ones that are interested usually have a lot of demands. It requires dedicated resources.