Hi TK Sir,
I have won the August 2019 "FYERS 30 Days Challenge". Thank you very much.
Fyers Web platform is really very nice and user friendly. Just one suggestion is that we need Index Watch on the FYERS WEB Home Page, atleast NIFTY50, SENSEX and BANKNIFTY.

Attachments

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi TK Sir,
I have won the August 2019 "FYERS 30 Days Challenge". Thank you very much.
Fyers Web platform is really very nice and user friendly. Just one suggestion is that we need Index Watch on the FYERS WEB Home Page, atleast NIFTY50, SENSEX and BANKNIFTY.
Hi @MAMIDI RAJA REDDY, Firstly it's awesome that you won! Keep going. Thanks for appreciating our platform. Do consider referring your friends to us.

Oh, you didn't know? We have a watchlist just for indices. It has most of the sectoral, industry-specific and market cap indices. All in one watchlist! make sure to check it out on FYERS Web. Explore the Pre-defined watchlists.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
It looks like Tejas is categorically skipping the questions like this... see below quoted post by me... it also skipped... at that time I thought it was missed ... but when I seen urs also not got replied ... so I thought its skipped as not to be in answer list.
Hey @sach007,

I wish these things were simple. I would have given timelines! I'd say we are about 90% through. We'll definitely implement in October. Hopefully before October 15th. We're trying our best to get done with it ASAP. Currently, the latest developments are posted in our latest posts on the notice board.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
4) referral commission
revenue means Rs 100 / execution. which means the referrer gets Rs. 20 (20% of the revenue). as far as i know it is 50:50 with other brokers, So, if they charge Rs. 20 / order, they give back Rs. 10 / order. Percentage wise competition is higher but in terms of money, Fyers is high. Is my understanding correct.

5) order types
the leader is a pioneer in this business, so competition does a catch up. with IB, there are many such order types. how about making people getting used to it, so they will never go away from FYERS.

6) API
i am in a deep $**+. Sorry i am of no use to you in this regard. I have found a way to place order without subscribing for the API (legally). Wishing good luck for you.

As an after thought the equaliser downstocks is not able to beat ABCrodha and it does not seem to work. I would think of some thing that ABCrodha cannot do.
For referrals, we give the highest brokerage sharing at 20%. Our offering is double of other brokers.

You are referring to Authorized Persons (APs). For that, one would have to get in touch with us here.

We'll take up order types and stuff at a later stage of the business.

APIs coming soon.

Hi Tejas,

In Fyers One, in the settings for order preferences, you have given a choice of only Limit and Market. Please add SL-M also to the dropbox, it will make things a lot easier for traders.

Hi @MAMIDI RAJA REDDY, Firstly it's awesome that you won! Keep going. Thanks for appreciating our platform. Do consider referring your friends to us.

Oh, you didn't know? We have a watchlist just for indices. It has most of the sectoral, industry-specific and market cap indices. All in one watchlist! make sure to check it out on FYERS Web. Explore the Pre-defined watchlists.
Thank you for quick reply sir.
I have seen all watch lists and also using regularly. They are just awesome. But my opinion is NIFTY, BANK NIFTY and SENSEX INDICES on Home Page (in front of eyes) is more convinient to all trades. Just think of it.
Thak You Sir.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday @FYERS_Team i am leaning to trade crudeoil and i have noticed one thing happening a lot in fyers. please guide me why is this happening and what should i do to avoid it.
almost all brokers have different data of the first 5 min candle today.
i am attaching screenshots. View attachment 37843 View attachment 37844
Hi @iamabhish3k,

If you have seen the day high is 3999, which is not captured by any of the other platforms except ours. Let us explain to you logic behind a 1-Min candle in the backend. The 1-Min candle is formed on the basis of the data packet received i.e 09:00:00 to 09:00:59 from the exchange end and since exchange sends us a second by the second pulse. Then, the logic behind the Open of the very first candle = First LTP, High = highest LTP, Low = Lowest LTP and Last LTP = Close, hence any higher traded price apart from the LTP will not be shown as a high in other charting platforms. But, we capture High = highest LTP or New day high and Low = lowest LTP or New day low occurred in that particular timeframe since, exchange Datafeed provide day high and day low with every second pulse. That's the reason why day high is not reflecting in other charts as it's not captured by this way.
Hope this helps! Happy Trading!