pannet1

I'm happy to announce that FYERS is among the Top 10 brokerage websites in India, as per the latest Alexa rankings. The crazy thing is, that we've been able to get to this point without any marketing budget, SEO team or advertisements. Thanks for your support and encouragement throughout our journey. The avid users of @Traderji have certainly helped us get our act together and prioritize the most important things. We're just getting started and I assure you that your trading experience with us will continue to get better!

View attachment 37733
Please join me in congratulating FYERS. Come on in, Lets break the internet.

sach007

Impatient Trader
I'm happy to announce that FYERS is among the Top 10 brokerage websites in India, as per the latest Alexa rankings. The crazy thing is, that we've been able to get to this point without any marketing budget, SEO team or advertisements. Thanks for your support and encouragement throughout our journey. The avid users of @Traderji have certainly helped us get our act together and prioritize the most important things. We're just getting started and I assure you that your trading experience with us will continue to get better!

View attachment 37733

Hearty COngrats Tejas and Team....

For this great achievement that too without expenses on marketing and SEO...

Great going.

Please allow us to buy at market rate in banknifty option.. with limit order it is difficult to enter in trade as we keep waiting for price to come at our rate and in that time price goes up.. we just have to keep modifying limit rate on chart and in this process lots of points has already missed..