Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Latest Chapter on School Of Stocks: Learn about the 7 Major Currency pairs in the world.

In this chapter, we have also explained the factors which impact each of the pairs and useful information for those who are interested in macro-economic analysis and trading in forex. So far, only USDINR & EURINR are popular in India. I hope that changes soon and that futures trading in other pairs picks up.

NSE launched international forex pairs but it is not successful so far for various reasons. Let's hope that it changes soon and that people begin to trade currencies on a legitimate exchange instead of CFD platforms.

Trade using DOM /Single Click to Trade from Charts : How can we change the default Order type to Market for F&O , so that we can execute single click Trades on Fyers Web . Currently it seems to work only for Equity and not for F&O . What I want to do is to right click on Chart, click Buy at whatever price. and trade executes without any more inputs..

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I'm happy to announce that FYERS is among the Top 10 brokerage websites in India, as per the latest Alexa rankings. The crazy thing is, that we've been able to get to this point without any marketing budget, SEO team or advertisements. Thanks for your support and encouragement throughout our journey. The avid users of @Traderji have certainly helped us get our act together and prioritize the most important things. We're just getting started and I assure you that your trading experience with us will continue to get better!

FYERS Alexa Ranking - September 2019.png

anildnr

I'm happy to announce that FYERS is among the Top 10 brokerage websites in India, as per the latest Alexa rankings. The crazy thing is, that we've been able to get to this point without any marketing budget, SEO team or advertisements. Thanks for your support and encouragement throughout our journey. The avid users of @Traderji have certainly helped us get our act together and prioritize the most important things. We're just getting started and I assure you that your trading experience with us will continue to get better!

View attachment 37733
First of all congratulations tejas and team for this achievement. Hope for the best in future also.

Tejas, I personally congratulate you for this because I feel for every question raised by members here u personally answers which is the best thing I observed.
Not only in fyers thread in other threads you are active in posting ur opinions.
Last to say we have also many things to improve and make fyers as the best. All the best..

Last edited: