Hi Tejas, Fyers team,

I need PnL statement from Fyers for last FY for audit as I have been trading F&O. I was asked to refer to Client Net Position Report.

This report has PnL details but it also contains positions which were open at the end of the last day of the FY. There it shows options which were bought (& open on Mar 29, 2019) as loss since there is no corresponding closing position and it shows options which were sold (& open on Mar 29, 2019) as profit.

For example, I bought 29000 PE for BN for 04/04/19 expiry and as per PnL it is a lossy transaction as the corresponding sell transaction is missing. Similarly for options that I sold for 04/04 expiry are showing up as profit.

I highlighted this to the support team and they pointed me to ledger which again does not have trade wise information.

Is there any report which correctly provides the correct data? I have a similar report from Zerodha and it correctly calls out such transactions separately and provides their information as unrealized gain/loss.

Regards
Abhishek

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS

anildnr

Hi team, I have done the payout request on friday afternoon. The amount was debited immediately but not yet credited. When I call the customer care they told it's already processed and i will receive the funds soon.

Generally wats the time duration to get the funds credited.
Previuosy it was like ..payout request and funds credit used to happen on same day if we do payout before 3 pm

Hi Tejas, Fyers team,

I need PnL statement from Fyers for last FY for audit as I have been trading F&O. I was asked to refer to Client Net Position Report.

This report has PnL details but it also contains positions which were open at the end of the last day of the FY. There it shows options which were bought (& open on Mar 29, 2019) as loss since there is no corresponding closing position and it shows options which were sold (& open on Mar 29, 2019) as profit.

For example, I bought 29000 PE for BN for 04/04/19 expiry and as per PnL it is a lossy transaction as the corresponding sell transaction is missing. Similarly for options that I sold for 04/04 expiry are showing up as profit.

I highlighted this to the support team and they pointed me to ledger which again does not have trade wise information.

Is there any report which correctly provides the correct data? I have a similar report from Zerodha and it correctly calls out such transactions separately and provides their information as unrealized gain/loss.

Regards
Abhishek
Hi @abhishektuteja,
You will find P&L without an open position in 'Client Net Position Report' by selecting the dropdown - Opening Position as Without.
1568616405613.png

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi Tejas, Fyers team,

I was charged margin penalty in last FY. Is there any report or some page on backoffice where I can see the details?

Regards
Abhishek
Margin penalty details can be found in the Ledger Account as a line item and for exchange, margin related details are available in Exchange Margin Details under the Reports tab.
Thanks!

Hi team, I have done the payout request on friday afternoon. The amount was debited immediately but not yet credited. When I call the customer care they told it's already processed and i will receive the funds soon.

Generally wats the time duration to get the funds credited.
Previuosy it was like ..payout request and funds credit used to happen on same day if we do payout before 3 pm
Hi @anildnr,
For NSE, Payouts requested before 6:00 PM are processed EOD from our end via NEFT/RTGS. This gets paid out the next day morning during banking hours. However, if you request a payout after 6:00 PM, then we process payouts the next day EOD. Hence, the one day delay if you request it beyond the cut off time.

For MCX, Payouts requested before 11:30 PM are processed by next day morning and gets credited during afternoon slot.
Thanks!

anildnr

Hi @anildnr,
For NSE, Payouts requested before 6:00 PM are processed EOD from our end via NEFT/RTGS. This gets paid out the next day morning during banking hours. However, if you request a payout after 6:00 PM, then we process payouts the next day EOD. Hence, the one day delay if you request it beyond the cut off time.

For MCX, Payouts requested before 11:30 PM are processed by next day morning and gets credited during afternoon slot.
Thanks!
I submitted payout around at 3pm on friday. Till now I am waiting for funds.

So if we submit say in the Friday morning..funds will get debited immediately and it can get credited on monday at any time and may b in after market hours also.
Almost 2 days process. Please try to reduce the time

Margin penalty details can be found in the Ledger Account as a line item and for exchange, margin related details are available in Exchange Margin Details under the Reports tab.
Thanks!
Thanks. Are they factored in the expenses in Client Net Position Report. I got the margin penalty details from the Support team but I do not see them in Client Net Position Report. If they are not there, I will have to add them as expense myself.
Pls clarify at the earliest.