Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Update: Intraday, CO & BO orders are re-enabled for F&O contracts of RIL, ONGC, BPCL, HINDPETRO, IOC, GAIL, PETRONET LNG, IGL, CASTROL.
Update 2: Intraday, CO & BO orders are re-enabled for Crude Oil, Crude Mini & Natural Gas Futures. However, the leverage for these commodities has been reduced by 50% due to expected volatility. In effect, you will get approximately 42x leverage for today instead of 83x.

anildnr

I submitted payout around at 3pm on friday. Till now I am waiting for funds.

So if we submit say in the Friday morning..funds will get debited immediately and it can get credited on monday at any time and may b in after market hours also.
Almost 2 days process. Please try to reduce the time
Tejas and team, till now funds are not credited. Customer care people are saying that issue from banking side and need to wait till tomorrow.
Can you please let us know what is the actual issue

anildnr

I submitted payout around at 3pm on friday. Till now I am waiting for funds.

So if we submit say in the Friday morning..funds will get debited immediately and it can get credited on monday at any time and may b in after market hours also.
Almost 2 days process. Please try to reduce the time
Tejas and team, till now funds are not credited. Customer care people are saying that issue from banking side and need to wait till tomorrow.
Can you please let us know what is the actual issue

anildnr

We have arranged a callback from our team. Thanks!
Hi team, still funds are not credited to.my account. When I called customer care they told that there was rejection from banking side and fyers reprocessed again, I may get it today

Just would like to know what is the actual issue and why there was rejection from banking side even though u processed it?