We understood your concern. There is other way round, let say you have drawings for one script once you are done, you need to save your layout with saving charts on cloud symbol. whenever you come back to the same scrip and open the charts, your saved drawings will open with a click. Hope you find this helpful. Thanks!
I tried the same but it will not save more than i guess 10 layouts.

We understood your concern. There is other way round, let say you have drawings for one script once you are done, you need to save your layout with saving charts on cloud symbol. whenever you come back to the same scrip and open the charts, your saved drawings will open with a click. Hope you find this helpful. Thanks!
I got a call from Fyers team the Tech Guy helped me with the issue the problem was i was saving the chart in a new layout instead of overwriting on the previous one.
10 out of 10 marks to Fyers support team to help me and resolve my issue within a few hours.
Looking ahed to work for a long long time with Fyers.
Ticket no. #3745882 resolved.

Thankyou.

I got a call from Fyers team the Tech Guy helped me with the issue the problem was i was saving the chart in a new layout instead of overwriting on the previous one.
10 out of 10 marks to Fyers support team to help me and resolve my issue within a few hours.

Thankyou.
Yes, and 20 out of 10 for Team Traderji for everything in the matter :) :)

Do you provide bracket order for index options? Weekly and monthly? Is there market order available for index options?

sach007

Impatient Trader
Dear @FYERS_Team and @Tejas Khoday sir,

Thanks a lot today I got refund for my 3rd 30 days Challenge I won.. I acknowledge I received refund ...waiting for certificate.

One thing I want to say at Fyers they do things little late... but they do honour promise.

I reiterate that this is really good platform with no glithes on most event days... I am writing this after very active trading with fyers ... I am trading Intraday only and that too from 99% of my trades from mobile... most my trades last for max 10 minutes.

Also I am happy to tell that yesterday I Completed my 4th 30 day trading challenge successfully.

I have some suggestions for fyers which is for improvement and customer satisfaction... may be would like to DM to Teajs Sir.

I am now going to refer people surely to fyers as now I can tell about my experience good enough with fyers.

Thanks Fyers Team and Tejas Sir for such a wonderful platform...

Well i may sound silly now but now i have found a place where all our demands are listened and taken care of so please @FYERS_Team take a look at this page https://fyers.in/margin-calculator/equity-margin/ .
this is the margin calculator page and it lags for a good 2 3 seconds when you inter a new contract name like (tatamotors, tcs or anything).
and this page dose not work on my mobile phone.
if you guys can tweak this calculator page it will be awesome.

Thanks,

Thankyou.
Hi @iamabhish3k,
Thanks for the appreciations. While our team is doing best in trying to resolve every single reported issue and to elevate your user experience.
Thanks!

Do you provide bracket order for index options? Weekly and monthly? Is there market order available for index options?
Also can you provide total bid and ask quantities..?
Hi @Self-employedTrader,
Yes, we do provide BO for index options for both the expiry - weekly and monthly. These orders are in trial phase so after due-diligence those who request us, we can enable only for them. To enable these order kindly reach us at [email protected].
It's available on the platform and can be accessed through the "DOM" feature. We are also working on market depth to provide DOM at one glance.
Thanks!

Dear @FYERS_Team and @Tejas Khoday sir,

Thanks a lot today I got refund for my 3rd 30 days Challenge I won.. I acknowledge I received refund ...waiting for certificate.

One thing I want to say at Fyers they do things little late... but they do honour promise.

I reiterate that this is really good platform with no glithes on most event days... I am writing this after very active trading with fyers ... I am trading Intraday only and that too from 99% of my trades from mobile... most my trades last for max 10 minutes.

Also I am happy to tell that yesterday I Completed my 4th 30 day trading challenge successfully.

I have some suggestions for fyers which is for improvement and customer satisfaction... may be would like to DM to Teajs Sir.

I am now going to refer people surely to fyers as now I can tell about my experience good enough with fyers.

Thanks Fyers Team and Tejas Sir for such a wonderful platform...
Hi @sach007,
Congratulations..!!!
Thanks for acknowledging our efforts and for your support all along. Please do provide your suggestions/feedback to us and will definitely try to implement them. Once new resources are in place, things will get even better. Do refer your friends and fellow mates, we think experiences really matters!
Thanks!