Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Right but I want to know, let's say I have 20k in the account & I take a bracket order position with required margin of 20k, & let's say, market suddenly moves against me before I can do anything about it, as the margin/funds drop due to paper-loss, when will Fyers' RMS automatically close the position? At 18k, 16k, 14k or whatever it is. Thanks.
Currently, it is at 20k (100%). This is subject to change.

Fyers One working for you guys?

When I tried to login, it asked me there is an update would you want to download, I selected Yes and it updated fine.

But, after the update it says unable to authenticate, check internet connection. MY INTERNET CONNECTION is FINE, looks like after the update it messed up something?

EDIT: It started working fine after sometime, but after the update it forgot all my previous chart template settings, even when I load previous chart template, it did not work, had to set it up again afresh.

Attachments

Last edited:
Fyers One working for you guys?

When I tried to login, it asked me there is an update would you want to download, I selected Yes and it updated fine.

But, after the update it says unable to authenticate, check internet connection. MY INTERNET CONNECTION is FINE, looks like after the update it messed up something?

EDIT: It started working fine after sometime, but after the update it forgot all my previous chart template settings, even when I load previous chart template, it did not work, had to set it up again afresh.
Logged in ok in Fyers One (at 9.20am). It did mention "Password Expired". Changed the password and it's all fine, templates are ok. No problem.

Positions not carried forward from yesterday (MCX). Checked in Fyers Web, Fyers One & Fyers Market. Actually, the position carried forward is what i had on 31st March, also the margin limits are wrong. Please look into it.

Great!! Can you summarise benefits for active daily intraday traders - like margins for different segments, brokerage, platform, platform stability support/infra during times like budget or market crashes?
Beware of this frauds. They can take all your money, through their accounts dept. No one lift the phone. When there is a issue, no one will lift the phone.

I have horrible experience with Fyers. I have never seen arrogant and frauds like Fyers. Please think twice before joining. I am leaving asap. They took my 150000, within 1 hour and no one lifting the phone now.