Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Request :
---------

Guys, please do not mention other brokers here. This is not a broker comparison thread. This is a Fyers specific thread.

Thanks.
Looks like Fyers Vs Zerodha is the trending comparison here.

I can only write about Fyers and can't say anything much about Zerodha or any other brokers.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
To their credit, I must acknowledge their free intraday trend scanners for stocks, currencies, and commodities. As well as seeing the trade Entry, stop, tgt, and MTM on screen. Though it'd be preferable if MTM were for only the individual trade.
So, not just complaints. I guess running a startup isn't easy. :)
@newtrader101, Def not easy but we love taking up challenges. We'll do our best to deliver the popular expectations!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Chalo, ek post toh banta hai,
Your Fyers Web is just Fantastic when to comes to Charts, and this is coming from a person that has been trading online since the day Indiabulls had launched their Online Trading Platform in 2001.
Have tried a bit of trading with your Platform also, but still to get comfortable with the trading part. The data accuracy is amazing, and it does not backfill ticks at the end of the day, like other Paid data services, sometimes, negating our signals that were available in real time, but disappear after market hours, due to data being synched. A bit of a delay in orders going through, but maybe that's because I am used to NEST Trader.

Overall, an excellent package of tools available for the trader, if he knows what to do. Keep it up, Team Fyers :)
Thank you @sumosanammain! Phew, someone finally appreciated :)

The trade execution on the web has gotten faster. We've ironed out many of the delays. We'd like you to trade with us and perhaps use your other account as a backup.

Thanks again.

1. Have you erased the body of the login window?

2. When the connection to the server is not established this happens. But in your case it happened because we were making the necessary arrangements before participating in mock sessions. Please retry, it works just fine.
Yes, I erased the identification details. Yes, I got logged in just fine after 10 minutes.

Good question @Newbie Day-Trader. Our risk system blocks margin in Cover & Bracket Orders based on the stop loss. You can place an order utilizing 100% of your funds in the account. Hope this clarifies.
Right but I want to know, let's say I have 20k in the account & I take a bracket order position with required margin of 20k, & let's say, market suddenly moves against me before I can do anything about it, as the margin/funds drop due to paper-loss, when will Fyers' RMS automatically close the position? At 18k, 16k, 14k or whatever it is. Thanks.