@Tejas Khoday

Hello,

On Friday evening i distinctly remember having an open position of copper on mcx... 1 mini long.. (from last week I'm working only from mobile phone) apart from 1 equity And 1 index option position.

Now i just logged into the mobile app and i don't see any mcx position...

Please advise what is happening..

Have also written to support... Let's see what they say.

Regards

Greg

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Just went through the YouTube demos of Fyers web and Fyers one platform.

Looks like I cannot do custom indicators like on native tradingview platform.

Fyers one looks amazing and I liked how all the data that is available on NSE is integrated into the platform and made really simple to use. Excellent thought process and work done there.

I was planning to pull this data thru Excel power query. Now I just need to open an account and trade on your platform. More motivated to open an account now on Fyers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, PineScript is not available on Fyers Web because it is proprietary only for TradingView. That's their policy as of now.

Glad you like our platforms. To open an account, get in touch with us here.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi @timepass, @bpr, and @soft_trader,

• If the KYC is registered and if there is no change in the data provided on the application form, then it is not required to give the same KYC documents. Data as in, Address, Contact Details, Marital Status etc. If there is any change since the last KYC registration, then the latest documents must be provided for registration.

• If there is any change, then you will have to provide them.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

Hello,

On Friday evening i distinctly remember having an open position of copper on mcx... 1 mini long.. (from last week I'm working only from mobile phone) apart from 1 equity And 1 index option position.

Now i just logged into the mobile app and i don't see any mcx position...

Please advise what is happening..

Have also written to support... Let's see what they say.

Regards

Greg

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
The final MCX backend process is completed on Monday morning before the market opens. Hence, for a brief period they previous day end positions are erased and the latest ones are updated. You can check your positions and let us know. Also, do acknowledge if it is fine.

Thanks.

Last edited: