RockyRobust

Hello @RockyRobust, Yes we do have this feature. Not just Nifty 200, but you can choose any index to find stocks which have gapped up/down from the previous day and it will be available in real-time. You will need to do the following:

1. Login to Fyers One.
  2. Tools --> Trend Scanner --> Gap Up/Down
  3. Choose from any indices.
Other than that, we also have other useful scanners. Learn more about them from my posts on our blog, Brainstorm:
Now this is what I was looking for quite sometime, the GAP Scanner. The stocks list is so vast that such scanner will help a lot.
Good going. Other scanners are also interesting.
Can Open=High & Open=Low scanner be also added in any future update as this is also a powerful conventional strategy to take directional trades.

Thanks.

RR.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
You're adding a lot to your platform and becoming more attractive. Just waiting for your BO and leverages. No hurry, it will take me 3-4 weeks to visit the bank get my name synchronized with Aadhar.
Yeah, we're doing stuff on a daily basis, one thing at a time. Sure, we shall have more things by then. Looking forward..

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Now this is what I was looking for quite sometime, the GAP Scanner. The stocks list is so vast that such scanner will help a lot.
Good going. Other scanners are also interesting.
Can Open=High & Open=Low scanner be also added in any future update as this is also a powerful conventional strategy to take directional trades.

Thanks.

RR.
True. Without scanners, trading is restricted to a handful of stocks. By the way, this scanner you are asking for already exists.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday ,

When I give the client master of another Demat account so I will be able to trade intraday in Equities in Cash Segment , will I be able to take delivery trades through you into this demat account & sell the same through you.

Thanks.
@Leonid, upon linking your existing demat account with us, you can:

1. Buy & sell stocks intraday.
2 You can buy stocks through us.

However, you cannot sell them through us. To be able to sell through us, I suggest you open a demat account with IL&FS (our DP partner) afresh.

Goodnight.

kaly422000

@Leonid, upon linking your existing demat account with us, you can:

1. Buy & sell stocks intraday.
2 You can buy stocks through us.

However, you cannot sell them through us. To be able to sell through us, I suggest you open a demat account with IL&FS (our DP partner) afresh.

Goodnight.
one of the problem is to open an demat account is a mandate form for ecs. if it is not mandetory, wud be helpfull as u sud have a provision to debit from trading account. any way when i consulted with one executive he said if i dont open demat then i can not take delivery trade

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
one of the problem is to open an demat account is a mandate form for ecs. if it is not mandetory, wud be helpfull as u sud have a provision to debit from trading account. any way when i consulted with one executive he said if i dont open demat then i can not take delivery trade
ECS is not mandatory if you give an upfront cheque for AMC. The provision to debit the trading account is also available. But since we don't ask our clients to compulsorily deposit a minimum amount, sometimes the trading accounts do not have balances hence debiting them is not always possible. I don't know which executive said this, but that's not true.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Do u want to perform similar automatic way to mark the option position "Do not exercise" (as per new rule), if the cost of exercising the option is greater than what we stand to gain, just like some other discount brokers?
Such automatic strategy from brokers side surely reduce lots of burden from traders.