Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

Hi,

I have created a watchlist in Fyers Web.
Now sometimes when i want to add a scrip for options into my watchlist i search for it but nothing shows up.

NO SYMBOLS MATCHED YOUR CRITERIA.

I even logged out and in.

Can you advise why this is happening ?

Not able to take a Screenshot and the images are high in size.. If possible will send later.
Can you please let me know what you are typing exactly to search for your scrip?

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi tejas...today the fyers mobile platform is getting hanged many times. Once it is hanged we could not do anything like even logoff also. It is only displaying alert msg like need to login after sometime.
Is it because of volatality??Hope you have robust mechanism designed to face volatility.

2nd question i have..it may be silly for others but for me i have real doubt on this. Is there any way to know the orders placed by retailers by Big players in the market? It may be through brokerage houses or through some other mechansim?i m not pointing any brokerage houses but i want to know

I use mobile platform only ... and I didnt faced any problem today.. with it

sach007

Impatient Trader
@Tejas Khoday

1. I opened account on 15th Jan still not able to take trades in Cash Segment.. Want to buy liquidbees..why so much time it takes?

2. What is the brokerage and charges for Liquidbees?

3. How much Haircut I get for Liquidbees and do I need to have some Cash in account.. for Intraday or Positional option selling?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

1. I opened account on 15th Jan still not able to take trades in Cash Segment.. Want to buy liquidbees..why so much time it takes?

2. What is the brokerage and charges for Liquidbees?

3. How much Haircut I get for Liquidbees and do I need to have some Cash in account.. for Intraday or Positional option selling?
Hi @sach007,

1. What's your client ID? Send it to me in a personal message. It shouldn't take so long unless there are issues with your demat account.

2. No brokerage for LIquid Bees and ETFs (Free Investment Zone).

3. Haircut for liquid bees is 10% (We consider 90% of the value). Yeah, you do need to have the cash to meet mark-to-market obligations.