Hi @timepass, Having parallel order management systems does not help us to become more efficient. In fact, if there are any platform failures, the real-time updates of intraday positions will not be available in the substitute platform which can cause a lot of confusion. We've gone through the pros and cons of this approach and have decided against it.
oh..ok. I thought it would all be from the same database, so front end won't post much issues.

Hi @Tejas Khoday , a very simple but a little annoying tihng is happening everytime I change the candle from heiken ashi to regular candles or even when refreshing the page. The time zone keeps changing :) is there a way to go about this?

Thanks a ton! And best wishes again!

anildnr

Hi tejas...today the fyers mobile platform is getting hanged many times. Once it is hanged we could not do anything like even logoff also. It is only displaying alert msg like need to login after sometime.
Is it because of volatality??Hope you have robust mechanism designed to face volatility.

2nd question i have..it may be silly for others but for me i have real doubt on this. Is there any way to know the orders placed by retailers by Big players in the market? It may be through brokerage houses or through some other mechansim?i m not pointing any brokerage houses but i want to know

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
but fyers one has probably this continuous data for future scrips and mcx future for more than one year . is it continuous data? and also weakly and monthly data for future and mcx scrips. what is special about fyersone is that current day live candle can be viewed . this is where it has edge over amibroker. any way future update sud be intraday data for more than one month in fyersone and more scanning facility of watchlist or whole equity or future database
Yes, Fyers One has this for a while but it has limited intraday historical data as you mentioned correctly.

@Tejas Khoday

Hi,

I have created a watchlist in Fyers Web.
Now sometimes when i want to add a scrip for options into my watchlist i search for it but nothing shows up.

NO SYMBOLS MATCHED YOUR CRITERIA.

I even logged out and in.

Can you advise why this is happening ?

Not able to take a Screenshot and the images are high in size.. If possible will send later.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi tejas...today the fyers mobile platform is getting hanged many times. Once it is hanged we could not do anything like even logoff also. It is only displaying alert msg like need to login after sometime.
Is it because of volatality??Hope you have robust mechanism designed to face volatility.

2nd question i have..it may be silly for others but for me i have real doubt on this. Is there any way to know the orders placed by retailers by Big players in the market? It may be through brokerage houses or through some other mechansim?i m not pointing any brokerage houses but i want to know
Hi @anildnr,

1. What time did this happen? Did you try logging into multiple platforms at the same time (Fyers One/Web). No, this has nothing to do with volatility. Yes, we have handled volatility well in the past. Please write in more detail to [email protected] and we shall look into it.

2. The big players/institutions have access to the full order book. Retail traders get only level 2 order book which shows the top 5 bid/asks. So the answer to your question is that they will have access to all the orders in real-time and at all times which include institutional and non-institutional orders. If you want to hide your orders, you can use the "Disclosed Quantity" feature but frankly it doesn't make any difference unless you're hitting a very large quantity.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: