Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hey Everyone, the margin requirements for equity derivatives have been revised by NSE with effect from Monday (tomorrow). We have published the concerned circulars by SEBI and NSE on our notice board! Here's the link to it - FYERS Notice Board.

Let the discussions flow! Goodnight.

Depends on what type of trade you're entering! Is it for a few ticks or more? You could also use limit orders. But yeah, we'll see what we can do about the order entry selections.
Hi Tejas,

Thanks for taking the time required to reply.

Just wanted to post an example of a trade lost out.

I had mentioned in POINTS (absolute value) --- had placed value of 1 but i think the system was understanding it as 1 RS....
Tried even with value of 0.5 points again same error.

Due to this i lost out on the trade as it had moved from my entry point....

Do note i'm not trying to complain or anything... Just pointing out stuff which can maybe tackled to polish your already good platform.
(Had raised query with support and they were fast in replying but didnt understand it the first time and then again explained and then they got it.... Now will try with some other opportunity and see if the system still confuses 1Rs as 1 point)

Regards
Greg

Attachments

@Tejas Khoday

Hi.

I have another query if you can help me out.

Sometimes i try to raise an order quickly only to find the system message CO NOT ENABLED FOR SCRIPT... or something like that.

Can you please try and point out which has what as per the table given below ?? I dont know if you already have this info at a glance on your website but sorry, couldn't find it. The tick for commodity futures is because i know you have CO for that.

1548016702364.png

Regards
Greg

kaly422000

Hi @kaly422000, Could you please write an email to [email protected]? We'll resolve this.
dartstock of upstox has changed the authintication server adddress in connection setting,so such problem. have to find out that authintication address by installing fyersone in another system and put that address in connection settting resolved some what. i think in next update it sud be looked after as other dartstock software wud not conflict

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas,

Thanks for taking the time required to reply.

Just wanted to post an example of a trade lost out.

I had mentioned in POINTS (absolute value) --- had placed value of 1 but i think the system was understanding it as 1 RS....
Tried even with value of 0.5 points again same error.

Due to this i lost out on the trade as it had moved from my entry point....

Do note i'm not trying to complain or anything... Just pointing out stuff which can maybe tackled to polish your already good platform.
(Had raised query with support and they were fast in replying but didnt understand it the first time and then again explained and then they got it.... Now will try with some other opportunity and see if the system still confuses 1Rs as 1 point)

Regards
Greg
It would be helpful if you can send me a screenshot of the error message. The screenshot that you sent of the Bracket Order entry window was perfect but need to see the error message to be able to comment. Actually, if a trader enters the wrong prices, we do have a pop-up message which gives information about how to enter Bracket Order Entry, SL and Target prices.

@Tejas Khoday

Hi

The pre defined commodities watch list is still showing Jan contracts .... Can you please get them changed to FEB already ?? I prefer using the watchlists you'll have already. That way it is easier than typing the commodity name etc etc...

And my dashboard opens in the Jan contract and i lose precious time trying to find the commodity i need to trade.

Regards
Greg