NSE is discontinuing derivative contracts in the following 6 indices very soon. It's a well-known fact that there was a lack of volumes, awareness and wrong lot sizes etc. The list is as below.
  1. FTSE100
  2. NIFTYCPSE
  3. NIFTYPSE
  4. NIFTYINFRA
  5. INDIA VIX
  6. NIFTYMID50
FTSE100 should not even have been launched in the first place. INDIA VIX futures was a wasted opportunity.

That's strange. Are you sure you picked up all calls from unknown numbers? Send me your client ID and I'll arrange a call back.
Yes I have. I was informed by your sales rep on 5 Oct that MCX application kit will be posted to my address. Next day your sales person went on leave for how long I wonder. Other sales rep are not responding as I am not their client I suppose. Today is 23 Oct 2018 and I am waiting patiently as I still have not received any MCX application kit. Every time I call your office, some sales rep picks up and says they will get back to me and no one does. I will ring your new accounts today and see what they say.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Yes I have. I was informed by your sales rep on 5 Oct that MCX application kit will be posted to my address. Next day your sales person went on leave for how long I wonder. Other sales rep are not responding as I am not their client I suppose. Today is 23 Oct 2018 and I am waiting patiently as I still have not received any MCX application kit. Every time I call your office, some sales rep picks up and says they will get back to me and no one does. I will ring your new accounts today and see what they say.
Hi @bull375, send me your client ID / Phone number and name in a personal message so that I can check the follow-up status in our systems. I won't be able to comment on it before receiving your details. Let me know if you need any assistance. Thanks!