@Tejas Khoday
But before that, just for a clarification - Is fyers trading platform is a lil bit toned down version of vanilla Tradingview platform?
Because many new features like THEMES, Replay, Alerts, Data window etc are not there in Fyers!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday
But before that, just for a clarification - Is fyers trading platform is a lil bit toned down version of vanilla Tradingview platform?
Because many new features like THEMES, Replay, Alerts, Data window etc are not there in Fyers!
TradingView releases the latest features on its website first and then takes time to make them available on the APIs. They are selective about it.

pannet1

Hi @sanju005ind, We are collecting the Aadhar Card copy as a mandatory document. Do you need any clarification with regards to this?
to cut it short ... is it a ID proof or address proof document
then we could look for alternatives.

there are people who are not happy to get themselves pictured in the Aadahar. But if you say mandatory .. that's it period.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer

there are people who are not happy to get themselves pictured in the Aadahar. But if you say mandatory .. that's it period.
Or Should I wait for the SC Summary of Judgement where is has said the private bodies cannot ask for Aadhaar

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS

Well, it's not simple for us to make Aadhar Optional. The government of India had been imposing strict deadlines to update all customer KYC details with Aadhar and it was made mandatory and each time they kept extending the deadlines until finally, the Supreme Court said it is not compulsory. However, it is still required for E-KYC and digital account opening in the future.

Hence, we want to be on the safer side and continue to collect it as a mandatory document.

McNish

Yes, I acknowledge that the charting library used in Fyers One has limited functionalities. However, in most other parameters we have received unanimous feedback from customers that Fyers One is better than Zerodha Pi. I hope you will mention the features which our platform has and theirs doesn't too.
Your'e comparing One to Pi? Really?
Let me be blunt!
First and foremost, neither of the applications are indegeniously built inhouse. Both are totally different apps for different target audiances. Pi has it's merits and limits and so does One.
Why don't i do the other way round, list features that Pi has and One dosen't have? How does that sound?

Mr.Khoday, you of all the people know this and yet you comment as such. Please refrain from such comments that do not do justice to your stature. Comparing yourself to next guy is not the optimal test. Getting better of ones own self is the ultimate battle of survival. In my communications to Zd, i have pestered them with a lot of rubbish regarding all their activities and only then moved to your services and still do. The day my concerns with them get resolved, i will gladly switch back. None of us here is for charity.

So,... get on with it and let Zd be, get your house in order, and soon.
Regards, :)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Your'e comparing One to Pi? Really?
Let me be blunt!
First and foremost, neither of the applications are indegeniously built inhouse. Both are totally different apps for different target audiances. Pi has it's merits and limits and so does One.
Why don't i do the other way round, list features that Pi has and One dosen't have? How does that sound?

Mr.Khoday, you of all the people know this and yet you comment as such. Please refrain from such comments that do not do justice to your stature. Comparing yourself to next guy is not the optimal test. Getting better of ones own self is the ultimate battle of survival. In my communications to Zd, i have pestered them with a lot of rubbish regarding all their activities and only then moved to your services and still do. The day my concerns with them get resolved, i will gladly switch back. None of us here is for charity.

So,... get on with it and let Zd be, get your house in order, and soon.
Regards, :)
Hey @McNish,

People bring up Zerodha on our thread way too often but sometimes when the comparisons are direct, I have to respond. I agree that it's not the optimal test to compare with neighbors but please understand that it's not feasible to be mute about it either. I am aware of the pros & cons, advantages & disadvantages of both platforms.

No one is here for charity and I don't think anything that I have said on this thread can be considered as such. I wonder why you got so riled up. We are aware of what we need to do and we're pretty much focused on just that. Of course, traders can switch back & forth between brokers at their will without any restrictions whatsoever. We are no exception. You will be astonished to know that many of our customers use our platforms for free! Don't get me wrong, I am aware of these facts.

Hope this message finds you in a better mood.

McNish

@Tejas Khoday Apologies if it didn't go down with you so well, but i had stated that i would be blunt.
Am also aware of everything you just said in the above post. I have high regards for the CEO of a company, the man must have done something right to be where he is. And if he is directly interacting with his customers, he is sure to reach higher ground!

But that does not diminish some of the facts that i stated. Nonetheless, i sincerely hope that the issues will be creased out sooner than later.

Apologies once again, Cheers, :)