Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Kharikumaar. Do send me your client ID I'll arrange a call back today.
This will be a bit long. so if you want to skip it it doesnt matter anymore.

You say you want to arrange a call back-- For what?. why should support response be only when there pressure from top.
Let me explaing to you what i went through during this instance.

I wanted to place an option order and found that your system was rejecting it for the reason " lack of funds" even though there was sufficient funds, When i called your support the first time and told the the person the problem, he checks your system and condescendingly answers that my orders are getting rejected because there are no funds , with his tone clearly indicating that I must be an idiot to place an order without funds and a bigger idiot to call them and complain !!!. So I had to tell him all over again what happened and he checks again and says I am placing a margin order that is why , i had to tell him again it is an order for options and i dont need to choose intraday. Then he finally says there could be an issue and i should place the order again after 2 minutes it will be fine. Five minutes later i tried again with exactly the same result.

So I called your office again and this time a different " support " person answered and i had to listen to the same insults again. and go through exactly the same thing as i had the first time with the same resolution of two minutes with an assurance someone will call after that.

When after some time i still had the same issue and no call back as assured, i called your office again, for the third time. This time again a different person answered and unbelievably gave the same condescending response. This time i lost my cool and then your person checks again and says that he can see that this issue has been raised and is being resolved,( why he hadn't done so earlier is beyond my comprehension) and he goes on to add that i will only get a call once it is resolved. So i assume that as a simple customer it becomes my duty to wait till they decide to address the issue.!!

First of all we had been taught the adage " the customer is always right " - even if he isnt. The issues would be taken accordingly and in case the customer is wrong , it would be shown to him in the end , and not the other way round where the is wrong and it becomes his duty to prove otherwise.

You quietly noted that the issue was resolved, but what you do not say is that it took them more than an hour to do so and that too at a cost to the client.
Hello Kharikumaar, The customer is King that's for sure. I understand that you're frustrated with the experience of having to call a lot and be redirected to different people each time. Currently, we have a system in which calls are routed to the support personnel who is free to take the call in that moment to save time (We don't have a relationship manager model). But in your case it turned out to be a pain. We're sorry about that.

We're in the process of shifting office, hiring more people for support and to train them how to respond better. It takes time but I assure you, we are on the job.

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
@Tejas Khoday After using FYERS Web for almost a month now, I notice that there are somethings that needs to be fixed on an urgent basis. Here are the following things-
  • Auto save chart layout: I always forget to sync the chart layout. Auto save function is so crucial. TradingView has it with an option to turn to turn it off.
  • Ability to modify quantity without having to cancel the order and re-placing it.
  • Sync drawings to all time frames: Many users have reported this issue. The drawing tools doesn't necessarily always sync.
  • Cannot square off holdings from the FYERS Web. Have to use FYERS Markets.
Please fix the above problems ASAP.

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
@Tejas Khoday After using FYERS Web for almost a month now, I notice that there are somethings that needs to be fixed on an urgent basis. Here are the following things-
  • Auto save chart layout: I always forget to sync the chart layout. Auto save function is so crucial. TradingView has it with an option to turn to turn it off.
  • Ability to modify quantity without having to cancel the order and re-placing it.
  • Sync drawings to all time frames: Many users have reported this issue. The drawing tools doesn't necessarily always sync.
  • Cannot square off holdings from the FYERS Web. Have to use FYERS Markets.
Please fix the above problems ASAP.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Another 2 days gone.
No call back even after I called emailed personal contacts of the sales girl I talked with earlier.
You need to look into this, tom!
Our sales personnel has called you today and informed you that we have received your courier. This is the latest feedback I have received. Kindly confirm. Thanks.

Our sales personnel has called you today and informed you that we have received your courier. This is the latest feedback I have received. Kindly confirm. Thanks.
Yes at last!!
Anyways, now that my account is open, I hope that I wont face such a hopeless situation in support and dealing.
I have PMed you about something else. plz respond.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
This will be a bit long. so if you want to skip it it doesnt matter anymore.

You say you want to arrange a call back-- For what?. why should support response be only when there pressure from top.
Let me explaing to you what i went through during this instance.

I wanted to place an option order and found that your system was rejecting it for the reason " lack of funds" even though there was sufficient funds, When i called your support the first time and told the the person the problem, he checks your system and condescendingly answers that my orders are getting rejected because there are no funds , with his tone clearly indicating that I must be an idiot to place an order without funds and a bigger idiot to call them and complain !!!. So I had to tell him all over again what happened and he checks again and says I am placing a margin order that is why , i had to tell him again it is an order for options and i dont need to choose intraday. Then he finally says there could be an issue and i should place the order again after 2 minutes it will be fine. Five minutes later i tried again with exactly the same result.

So I called your office again and this time a different " support " person answered and i had to listen to the same insults again. and go through exactly the same thing as i had the first time with the same resolution of two minutes with an assurance someone will call after that.

When after some time i still had the same issue and no call back as assured, i called your office again, for the third time. This time again a different person answered and unbelievably gave the same condescending response. This time i lost my cool and then your person checks again and says that he can see that this issue has been raised and is being resolved,( why he hadn't done so earlier is beyond my comprehension) and he goes on to add that i will only get a call once it is resolved. So i assume that as a simple customer it becomes my duty to wait till they decide to address the issue.!!

First of all we had been taught the adage " the customer is always right " - even if he isnt. The issues would be taken accordingly and in case the customer is wrong , it would be shown to him in the end , and not the other way round where the is wrong and it becomes his duty to prove otherwise.

You quietly noted that the issue was resolved, but what you do not say is that it took them more than an hour to do so and that too at a cost to the client.
Don't waste your time with Fyers. They think they're doing us a big favour by bringing Tradingview to Indian traders.

While their CEO is busy attending social functions, their order placement & infrastructure goes from bad to worse. Customer support has been non-existent in the past week. Such ignorance (or arrogance) for a startup brokerage is both inexcusable & unprofessional.
Contra, Your message is highly inappropriate. If we thought we were doing a big favour by offering Tradingview charts, we would not have taken so much feedback and improved the platform manifold since the launch. Order placement infrastructure has not gone from bad to worse. I do acknowledge that issues have occurred and that I regret it. But overall, the experience has been better than it was a few months ago. It'll only get better but take note that it's a journey. I have never displayed any ignorance or arrogance as you have claimed. I was out of town and as a CEO I have to attend to all aspects of the business apart from support too. I think your negative attitude is clearly visible in your message and I believe your biased messages is a purposeful attempt to malign our reputation. Speaking of professionalism, we know we have good standards. Check my response rate in over 270+ pages so far.