kharikumaar

@Tejas Khoday ,
hi, writing in after sometime.
like i had said earlier i did start to trade with you since yesterday, i needed some clarification about the the platform and i had called your support. someone told me they will call me back after they have switched on their system and connect the remote access. and as i was afraid i waited till afternoon before calling back. ( iremember expressing this fear earlier) . this time i asked for kishore ( i had interacted with him earlier and seems to be a helpful chap) and discussed with him. though he was unable to give a solution he at least tries to help.

The other points i want to make regarding the platform usage could be unique to me but being day trader i did find it bothersome.
1. i had placed an order and wanted to modify the order at one point. i used F3 to invoke the order book and after summoning the modify window was waiting for a slight change in the pricing before i place it. after around 30secs when i did place the order it got rejected saying " response time out, refresh your order window" !! by the time i could do this the price had moved against me and i lost the opportunity. I also found out its the same F1 F2 etc., why would you have a timeout for this. i usually call a window and many a time i may not be able to place/ cancel an order immediately. if these keep becoming inactive every few seconds it will become difficult to modify /place orders. could you explain the logic here. i dont see any.

2. when we invoke the buy or sell window for options/ futures, the lot quantity is selected by default there and by using the up /down button the incremental jump of the lot quantity is achieved, ( this also is true with nest) but something strange happened. if for example bank nifty with a lot size of 40 is changed to 45 and then the up/ down button used, the jump is by 40- i.e to 85 and not to the next logical step of 80. this is how i have seen it nest and wonder why this strange quantity should come for derivatives which have a predefined lot size.

3. the F3 and F11 windows always seem to open full screen even though i keep reducing the sizes, since the full screen blocks the market watch window it would be nice if the windows can be adjusted to a smaller size as required by the user.

4. i am not sure how many lines you have for your telephone connection. but i did have to wait quite sometime to get your support on line. since your client base is increasing, maybe it would be wiser to increase the number of lines