D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
@Tejas Khoday I just transfered a small amount of money in my FYERS trading account. I tried to place a trade for the first time today but it was rejected with the following reason- RMS:11807095593:Not Allowed To Trade In NSE EQ

What could be the reason?

Thank you.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hey buddy, thanks for acknowledging the bug. In one the post here in Traderji, I did mention that although the slider is missing, we can still change the thickness by sliding where the sliders position is. But to do this everytime, you have to predict where the slider is. The slider is missing throughout the platform. Anyway, this is a UI related bug along with a dozen more. I was promised it will be resolved within 3-4 days, it's been two weeks now.
This UI bug will be fixed soon. Now that Pivot Points have been implemented on the platform. The team will now work on correcting this.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Ah! I might have missed you mentioning we can still change the thickness :(

This is a bug (or (intentional) hidden feature ;) (FAD), or an easter egg :D), but if you see these issues are not there in the TV that investing.com uses, so these issues exist only in the build that Fyers have got.
We'll fix this soon and let everyone know when it's done here on TJ.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday I just transfered a small amount of money in my FYERS trading account. I tried to place a trade for the first time today but it was rejected with the following reason- RMS:11807095593:Not Allowed To Trade In NSE EQ

What could be the reason?

Thank you.
The meaning is that your account is not enabled for Equity segment. Have you opened a demat account with us (If yes, make sure it is activated).

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

Today is the 4th day I have traded and each day I have seen that there is a difference between the end of the day Total P&L (before costs) amount in the platforms under net positions to the debit/credit value (before costs) in the backoffice for the vouchers. I capture all the trade details (export the net pos, trades, orders) and journal and EOD and see this difference everyday.

First couple of days I thought may be its a small issue, but if I include the difference of today and friday, its ~ Rs. 80. Though this amount seems small, (first of all this should NOT happen), if I start accumulating this kind of difference for the month/year, its quite a big amount, going at this rate. When I saw the number was > Rs. 40 on Friday, I took the screen shots of the Net pos on F1 and Fyers web also at end of day, after refreshing all my pos/trades today. I do have net pos/order/trade details CSV of all the days which I use for my journaling and this is how I caught this difference. I enter a figure at 3:45 PM or 4:00 PM in my excel sheet and when I see the credit/debit (before costs) figure in backoffice I see there is a difference.

I have seen a difference of 0.05 paise to max 1/2 Rupee difference with other brokers (due to round off), from the terminal to the P&L amount in ledger (before costs), but this is a big amount and I wonder why is this difference? This is definitely concerning.....!!

PS. Please share your e-mail by PM so I can send you the details for investigation.
Hi, Kindly send an email to [email protected]. Our team will help you with this.