Same, I was checking , double checking my connections. Must be some server issue. we have to wait then.
The 5Paisa guy sent me a message saying I could experience inconvenience today due to very heavy rains in Mumbai. I suspect that is the same problem with Fyers as well.

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
I just saw that though the sliders are missing in these two cases or any case where you want to thicken the line, just click next to it where we have slider in tradingview and it would work, ditto for color too.

This is NOT we ideally want, but for now it works.
Hey buddy, thanks for acknowledging the bug. In one the post here in Traderji, I did mention that although the slider is missing, we can still change the thickness by sliding where the sliders position is. But to do this everytime, you have to predict where the slider is. The slider is missing throughout the platform. Anyway, this is a UI related bug along with a dozen more. I was promised it will be resolved within 3-4 days, it's been two weeks now.

Hey buddy, thanks for acknowledging the bug. In one the post here in Traderji, I did mention that although the slider is missing, we can still change the thickness by sliding where the sliders position is. But to do this everytime, you have to predict where the slider is. The slider is missing throughout the platform. Anyway, this is a UI related bug along with a dozen more. I was promised it will be resolved within 3-4 days, it's been two weeks now.
Ah! I might have missed you mentioning we can still change the thickness :(

This is a bug (or (intentional) hidden feature ;) (FAD), or an easter egg :D), but if you see these issues are not there in the TV that investing.com uses, so these issues exist only in the build that Fyers have got.

Last edited:

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
Ah! I might have missed you mentioning we can still change the thickness :(

This is a bug (or (intentional) hidden feature ;), or an easter egg :D), but if you see these issues are not there in the TV that investing.com uses, so these issues exist only in the build that Fyers have got.
Exactly what I thought. Its that only FYERS Web is having these issues. In fact, when I spoke to the IT department of FYERS, I did mention that these bugs aren't seen anywhere else other than on FYERS Web. Let's see what happens. And I hope its not a hidden feature or an easter egg :p