D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
@Tejas Khoday, sir. My name is Deepak Hatkar. I just opened account with FYERS. The account opened very quickly and your representative, Mr. Sujay Kumar assisted me really well. I thank him for that.

I would like to take some time to applaud your decision of bringing TradingView to India. I always wondered whether I'll ever be able to trade on it and you made it possible. A heartfelt thank you for that. FYERS Web is great. I am so used to TradingView that I just don't feel comfortable using any other trading platform. FYERS Web runs smoothly and uses very less memory compared to other trading platforms in India right now.

It's been just 24 hours since I started testing out the platform and I'm already experiencing a very annoying bug. When I first logged in, I setup the platform the way I wanted and then saved the layout and gave it a name. The next morning, i.e. today, I see that my layout wasn't saved. It does show the name of the layout by which I had saved it but the arrangement itself goes back to default. After further testing I found out that it only happens when I close the browser and launch it again. If I just logout and log back in, the layout is saved. Also, if I clear my history and browser, website settings etc., it wont remember my layout either.

Here are the screenshots explaining the problems-

Before.png

After 1.png

After 2.png

I hope the above images explain the problems.

Moving on to another problem. This one is not very annoying but it can be reproduced each and every time. After every fresh login in to FYERS Web, when I try to use a drawing tool, the clicks are registered late. It happens just once and I haven't tried it with any other drawing tool accept the Arrow tool.

Here's the .GIF explaining the problem-

deepin-screen-recorder_Select area_20180628143403.gif

Hope the above helps.

Here's a list of things(in no particular order) I'd like to see implemented in FYERS Web-
  • Dark Theme (Introduced in TradingView on 24 Aug, 17 on the occasion of The Great American Eclipse
  • Sound notification on order execution (not sure if it's already implemented). Link to TradingView's blog - https://blog.tradingview.com/en/paper-trade-cryptos-enable-sound-notifications-7611/
  • Continuous futures charts (NSE, MCX, Currency) (in.investing.com does this really well. Not sure if any broker in India has this feature)
  • Additional information in the 'details' section (below watchlist) like Day OPEN, HIGH, LOW, CLOSE, TOTAL VOLUME, 52 Wk HIGH/LOW etc.
  • Economic Calendar for commodities (when MCX is introduced)
Thank you once again for this amazing platform. I hope FYERS attracts more customers because they really are offering great service to its customers.

P.S.- I'm trying to run FYERS ONE on Deepin Linux 15.6 using Crossover 16.04. I'll update once I'm done.

anildnr

Hi @anildnr. That's nice to know. Glad you like the UI and the 4x leverage that we provide for derivatives. It hangs during re-login? Is it for a few seconds or does it require a restart at your end?

Here's a comparison of our charges & our competitors:

1. Equity Delivery = 0
2. Thematic Investing = 0
3. Equity Intraday = 0.01% < ₹20 per executed order.
4. Futures = 0.01% < ₹20 per executed order.
5. Options = ₹20 per executed order.
6. Call & Trade Services = ₹20 per executed order.
7. Admin Square Off Charges = ₹20 per executed order.

Other charges levied by others including the Clearing Member, Depository Participant, State Governments etc. This can vary from broker to broker by a bit. FYI, we don't levy these fees and they tend to be volume based rather than a flat fee.
Not at relogin sometimes when we are active on tool suddenly it gets hanged out and most of the times asking for relogin sometimes it wont display that message and need to restart

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
@Tejas Khoday, sir. My name is Deepak Hatkar. I just opened account with FYERS. The account opened very quickly and your representative, Mr. Sujay Kumar assisted me really well. I thank him for that.

I would like to take some time to applaud your decision of bringing TradingView to India. I always wondered whether I'll ever be able to trade on it and you made it possible. A heartfelt thank you for that. FYERS Web is great. I am so used to TradingView that I just don't feel comfortable using any other trading platform. FYERS Web runs smoothly and uses very less memory compared to other trading platforms in India right now.

It's been just 24 hours since I started testing out the platform and I'm already experiencing a very annoying bug. When I first logged in, I setup the platform the way I wanted and then saved the layout and gave it a name. The next morning, i.e. today, I see that my layout wasn't saved. It does show the name of the layout by which I had saved it but the arrangement itself goes back to default. After further testing I found out that it only happens when I close the browser and launch it again. If I just logout and log back in, the layout is saved. Also, if I clear my history and browser, website settings etc., it wont remember my layout either.

View attachment 26293

View attachment 26294

View attachment 26295

Moving on to another problem. This one is not very annoying but it can be reproduced each and every time. After every fresh login in to FYERS Web, when I try to use a drawing tool, the clicks are registered late. It happens just once and I haven't tried it with any other drawing tool accept the Arrow tool.

View attachment 26296

Hope the above helps.

Here's a list of things(in no particular order) I'd like to see implemented in FYERS Web-
  • Dark Theme (Introduced in TradingView on 24 Aug, 17 on the occasion of The Great American Eclipse
  • Sound notification on order execution (not sure if it's already implemented). Link to TradingView's blog - https://blog.tradingview.com/en/paper-trade-cryptos-enable-sound-notifications-7611/
  • Continuous futures charts (NSE, MCX, Currency) (in.investing.com does this really well. Not sure if any broker in India has this feature)
  • Additional information in the 'details' section (below watchlist) like Day OPEN, HIGH, LOW, CLOSE, TOTAL VOLUME, 52 Wk HIGH/LOW etc.
Thank you once again for this amazing platform. I hope FYERS attracts more customers because they really are offering great service to its customers.

P.S.- I'm trying to run FYERS ONE on Deepin Linux 15.6 using Crossover 16.04. I'll update once I'm done.
Here are a few more problems -

When adjusting the thickness of any indicator or adjusting the opacity of the colors, either the slider or the knob of the slider is missing.

Thickness slider.png
Slider knob.png

Guys, can anyone confirm the above problems or is it just me, who's facing it? I'm so petrified right now!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS

View attachment 26293

View attachment 26294

View attachment 26295

View attachment 26296

Hope the above helps.

Hello @D.Hatkar.

Glad you've opened an account with us. I shall pass on your message to him! Thanks for appreciating our efforts for bringing TradingView to India & integrating into our full-fledged trading platform considering that it is only built for charting/sharing ideas. I can tell you that it was certainly not easy! As a trader, I always faced a lot of issues with regards to charting, data etc., so we assumed that many people have issues with existing trading platforms too. I have always wanted to do something different from others and will continue down this path for as long as our clients find our developments useful.

If you want to save the chart layout, the first chart that you prefer to load when you login etc., please remember to click on the Save Icon on the top right-hand side of the chart denoted by a cloud. Once you click on the cloud & save, there will be a tick-mark which means that the chart layout saving is successful. Yes, some features are implemented using the local browser cache. This is because most people make changes to their layout every now and then on their systems. I saw the screenshots. Just to make sure, did you click on 'save' after you chose your preferences or before?

With regards to the GIF recording of the drawing tool, let us know if that happens again. We haven't faced that or received any complaints regarding this before. It may have been a one-off.

• Dark Theme - This is dependent on TradingView's internal policies & when they are comfortable giving it to us. We have already communicated this to them last year.
  • Sound Notification on Order execution - Same as above.
  • Additional details - We will be able to do this in the future. Can't give deadlines but it is in our list of "Things To Do".
  • Economic Calendar - Please feel free to give me more inputs on this. I'd appreciate it.
Do tell your friends in the TradingView community about us and help us grow our community! Thanks.

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
Hello @D.Hatkar.

Glad you've opened an account with us. I shall pass on your message to him! Thanks for appreciating our efforts for bringing TradingView to India & integrating into our full-fledged trading platform considering that it is only built for charting/sharing ideas. I can tell you that it was certainly not easy! As a trader, I always faced a lot of issues with regards to charting, data etc., so we assumed that many people have issues with existing trading platforms too. I have always wanted to do something different from others and will continue down this path for as long as our clients find our developments useful.

If you want to save the chart layout, the first chart that you prefer to load when you login etc., please remember to click on the Save Icon on the top right-hand side of the chart denoted by a cloud. Once you click on the cloud & save, there will be a tick-mark which means that the chart layout saving is successful. Yes, some features are implemented using the local browser cache. This is because most people make changes to their layout every now and then on their systems. I saw the screenshots. Just to make sure, did you click on 'save' after you chose your preferences or before?

With regards to the GIF recording of the drawing tool, let us know if that happens again. We haven't faced that or received any complaints regarding this before. It may have been a one-off.

• Dark Theme - This is dependent on TradingView internal policies & when they are comfortable giving it to us. We have already communicated this to them last year.
  • Sound Notification on Order execution - Same as above.
  • Additional details - We will be able to do this in the future. Can't give deadlines but it is in our list of "Things To Do".
  • Economic Calendar - Please feel free to give me more inputs on this. I'd appreciate it.
Do tell your friends in the TradingView community about us and help us grow our community! Thanks.
Thank you for your reply. As you can see in the first screenshot, I've clicked on Save layout. Yet, it does not save it. It happens to both of us (me and my father). Yes, I clicked on the Save button denoted by a cloud after I setup the platform the way I wanted. Trust me, Tejas sir, I've been using TradingView for a long time. I instantly know when FYERS Web doesn't behave as TradingView does.

Regarding the .GIF recording of drawing tool, I can confirm that it happens each and every time and with all drawing tools.

I hope my problem will be solved. Good day.

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
Here are a few more problems -

When adjusting the thickness of any indicator or adjusting the opacity of the colors, either the slider or the knob of the slider is missing.

View attachment 26316 View attachment 26317

Guys, can anyone confirm the above problems or is it just me, who's facing it? I'm so petrified right now!
UPDATE:

Unable to see custom colours in FYERS Web. I can change colours by clicking on it but the colours itself aren't visible.

Custom colors?.png

NIFTY near month watchlist still shows NIFTY June expiry scrips, can you get your team to update the same?

[EDIT: Looks like there was some issue with the browser cache, logged out and logged in again and it worked, I was seeing updated watch list for BNF, but not for NF, after logout and login again it worked]

Attachments

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
NIFTY near month watchlist still shows NIFTY June expiry scrips, can you get your team to update the same?
Hi, What time did you take this screenshot? This could've happened if you have left Fyers Web open since yesterday or you have not closed the browser. Because on all other systems. It shows as the screenshot taken below.

Fyers Web - Nifty Month Expiry Screenshot.png

Hope this clarifies.

Hello @D.Hatkar.

Dark Theme - This is dependent on TradingView's internal policies & when they are comfortable giving it to us. We have already communicated this to them last year.
Wow! last year?! Phew! that's quite some time. o_O

Hope you are getting good and timely support with any issues faced and the features (newly requested and existing features available on tradingvew, but not available on the build given to Fyers) from TV team.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Wow! last year?! Phew! that's quite some time. o_O

Hope you are getting good and timely support with any issues faced and the features (newly requested and existing features available on tradingvew, but not available on the build given to Fyers) from TV team.
Yes, last year. To give you a perspective, our follow-ups are the most rigorous among all the global brokers from different countries which are listed with them. There are pros & cons of dealing with a third party in this area and we knew this, but still decided to go ahead hoping that traders like you will appreciate it. TradingView's business model is based on subscription fees (Includes additional features, data etc.). They want to be able to preserve their unique selling point for obvious reasons.

Hope this makes sense.