Atom Payment Gateway has a connection issue. We are already working on this. If you want to transfer funds right away, you can do so via NEFT/RTGS as per the details given here - https://fyers.in/fund-transfer/
@Tejas Khoday

I checked a while back if fund transfers were working (if it is taking to the bank login page) and as I saw it was fine. I transferred first Rs. X (to test) and it went through successfully, and showed Rs. X under view limits (after refresh) same was available in Fyers web also (after refresh). When I saw this went through fine, I transferred Rs. Y to my account, which went through successfully as well (have received email from Fyers "Fund transfer status" as "success" for both transactions.

But, when I refreshed view limit/funds again in Fyers One/Web this time it is showing only Rs. Y rather than showing Rs. X+Y.

I checked in ledger also if its showing (I knew ledger wouldnt reflect until you guys run all accounts/transfers and update in the night, however I gave a try) and as expected is not showing both (X and Y).

1. Though its all safe and would get updated in the morning, please get this issue fixed, to avoid shocks/confusion, as its still showing only Y.
2. Generate a transfer ID/Ref # before & after the transfer (which we can refer to easily in case of issues/failures) rather than just saying "fund transfer payment done successfully" after the transfer page.

[Morning update at 9:20 AM] Still showing only Y, what happened to X?

[Update at 9:55 AM] Called up the customer care, the CC person was telling me that there was an issue with ATOM, then had to explain that, I transferred the amount after the ATOM issue was resolved and received email from fyers saying both transfers were successful but one amount is missing. Then the CC asked me to send the bank statement and my question to that person was why (I do not mind sending, but why?) when you have sent me the email as success so you have a record of it, why bank statement?
Then call was transferred to a senior CC, who said no need for statement if you have got email from us, then the Sr. CC said can see both transfers, but some issue it didn't get added/refreshed, and did a refresh at Fyers end, and finally I could see X+Y.

Last edited:
I have opened trading account & I had linked by Bank of India account. I was not able to transfer money so I called your customer service. I was told that Bank of India is not tied up for instant payment. I would have to my link my SBI account.

But on your home page,BOI is shown in the list of tied for instant payment.

Screenshot_2018-06-27-11-41-18-451_com.android.chrome.jpg

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
First point is clear. Is there any proper alternative website that we traders can refer for the quarterly reports, board meeting results, etc

Yes I am aware it is already available in Fyers One but it is not there in Fyers Web. Fyers web is awesome to use as Fyers One does not have drawing tools replication of trend lines, horizontal lines, vertical lines and a measuring tool. Looking forward for news notification tool in Fyers web so as traders we dont have to use both the platforms. It would be really cool to have a complete Fyers web platform.
2. Yes, I understand that Fyers Web does not have several features of Fyers One as of now. We shall try and incorporate features based on demand from our users with the passage of time. Fyers One is certainly a heavy application and sometimes it occurs to us that it has more features than might be required. Once we finish off all these licenses which are in the pipeline and the connectivity aspect, we can look into new developments. Until then, we are occupied.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
This is available for Pro a/c only on TV, just like vol Profile etc. If you check the symbol here: https://www.tradingview.com/x/43dqXP9R/ on top left hand corner, this is a ratio chart of BANKNIFTY/NIFTY, likewise I can do any of the math + - / x or 1/ (inverse chart) - https://www.tradingview.com/x/iwzKK17a/ (sometimes helps in seeing the chart from other end) or any 2 symbols available https://www.tradingview.com/x/hQo2pk5w/ (NIFTY in dollar terms)

This function is very useful for this kind of ratio analysis or in case of options, I can easily plot straddle/strangle charts, by giving two symbols, lets say:
NSE:NIFTY18JUN10700CE+NSE:NIFTY18JUN10700PE (TV does not have NSE FO data, hence I cant :( )

It would be really great if you could get this feature working on Fyers web as you have already tied up with TV.

[Edit: If you get all (or most) the features (their server side alerts on anything and everything is amazing as well) available there on TV, I dont have to renew my subscription there :D, am already thinking not to renew :) )
Appreciate your feedback. Here's the thing: We are only tied up with TradingView for charts. You can think of it as a cover of the book. Everything behind the charts has been implemented by us (Datafeeds, Order execution, Storage, Backups, Risk Management, Funds etc). There is a lot more than they have such as PineScript and the features that you mentioned etc. Those will be available only on their platform because theirs is a subscription-based business model which has been designed for users like you who are very particular about such features. To be honest, it takes a lot of effort to build those features and they want to be able to charge for them. We'll try and introduce features which are most useful one by one.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
1. I see the nominee details now. Thanks for following up.
3. Please get someone to check this, as I still see SMS charges checked (pls refer attached pic) under Gen Details.
3. This is a default icon in the back-office which is marked by default. However, it is not marked in Charges Settings so don't worry. Btw, we have never levied SMS charges to any of our clients since our inception. Don't be worried about it!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
oh my god another scandal waiting to happen there should be no identifying info associated with order the order should be fully anonymous. this opens the door for further manipulation by exchange employees and possibly others if others also get hands on this info.
As a member of the exchanges, we must follow these rules. We must give the benefit of doubt to SEBI and hope that their actions will bring prosperity to the participants without causing any adverse impacts to them and also the market as a whole. Time will tell, I would not like to comment on this. We are blessed to have a regulator like SEBI.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

I checked a while back if fund transfers were working (if it is taking to the bank login page) and as I saw it was fine. I transferred first Rs. X (to test) and it went through successfully, and showed Rs. X under view limits (after refresh) same was available in Fyers web also (after refresh). When I saw this went through fine, I transferred Rs. Y to my account, which went through successfully as well (have received email from Fyers "Fund transfer status" as "success" for both transactions.

But, when I refreshed view limit/funds again in Fyers One/Web this time it is showing only Rs. Y rather than showing Rs. X+Y.

I checked in ledger also if its showing (I knew ledger wouldnt reflect until you guys run all accounts/transfers and update in the night, however I gave a try) and as expected is not showing both (X and Y).

1. Though its all safe and would get updated in the morning, please get this issue fixed, to avoid shocks/confusion, as its still showing only Y.
2. Generate a transfer ID/Ref # before & after the transfer (which we can refer to easily in case of issues/failures) rather than just saying "fund transfer payment done successfully" after the transfer page.

[Morning update at 9:20 AM] Still showing only Y, what happened to X?

[Update at 9:55 AM] Called up the customer care, the CC person was telling me that there was an issue with ATOM, then had to explain that, I transferred the amount after the ATOM issue was resolved and received email from fyers saying both transfers were successful but one amount is missing. Then the CC asked me to send the bank statement and my question to that person was why (I do not mind sending, but why?) when you have sent me the email as success so you have a record of it, why bank statement?
Then call was transferred to a senior CC, who said no need for statement if you have got email from us, then the Sr. CC said can see both transfers, but some issue it didn't get added/refreshed, and did a refresh at Fyers end, and finally I could see X+Y.
@ragsid,

1. The amount does not get updated if you close the Net Banking page before the full transaction process is completed on the browser. Kindly ensure that you don't close the browser until it says, successful. The e-mail gets triggered from a different point in the system once the fund transfer has been completed but the update uses another trigger. This mechanism depends on Atom Payment Gateway.

2. The Support Executive who you spoke to initially is new to our team and has not faced such an issue before hence she asked you for the bank statement to investigate further. The senior exec. solved your issue by intervening and necessary knowledge transfer to the new person has happened.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I have opened trading account & I had linked by Bank of India account. I was not able to transfer money so I called your customer service. I was told that Bank of India is not tied up for instant payment. I would have to my link my SBI account.

But on your home page,BOI is shown in the list of tied for instant payment.

View attachment 26267
@desiwarrenbuffet, Bank Of India was tied up for Instant Fund Transfers earlier but they have been disabled for some reason. However, you can transfer funds from your BOI account through NEFT/RTGS to our account. We will update it in your trading account in approximately 30 minutes or less.

(We have kept the logo in the page because they might be re-enabled in the near future, not sure yet).

@ragsid,

1. The amount does not get updated if you close the Net Banking page before the full transaction process is completed on the browser. Kindly ensure that you don't close the browser until it says, successful. The e-mail gets triggered from a different point in the system once the fund transfer has been completed but the update uses another trigger. This mechanism depends on Atom Payment Gateway.

2. The Support Executive who you spoke to initially is new to our team and has not faced such an issue before hence she asked you for the bank statement to investigate further. The senior exec. solved your issue by intervening and necessary knowledge transfer to the new person has happened.
1. I did wait until the transfer page said "transferred successfully", I have the captures of those pages as well :)
2. I understand the CS who I spoke to initially was new, hence I was asking her to convince me why as I was giving a valid reason? :) And she did the right thing by transferring the call.
So, it was NOT a complaint (but an update, and My apologies if either of them felt so) about either of the CS I interacted with here. Both were trying to solve the problem, courteous and were very helpful, I really appreciate it.

Last edited: