Raj232

@Raj232, when you open a trading account with Fyers, you can view quotes of all segments (Equity, Equity F&O and Currencies). We don't disable any segments regardless of whether he's opened a demat account or not. How else would one analyze?
Not sure if I recollect correctly, but thru NEST, one cannot add the Equity stocks if one has not signed up for a Demat account (therefore Equity segment being not-enabled). On trying to add SBINEQ one gets the message: "User is not enabled for this segment" in Nest trader.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Not sure if I recollect correctly, but thru NEST, one cannot add the Equity stocks if one has not signed up for a Demat account (therefore Equity segment being not-enabled). On trying to add SBINEQ one gets the message: "User is not enabled for this segment" in Nest trader.
We don't deal with or have nothing to do with NEST or Omnesys/Reuters. With us, you can view all segments without any hindrances that you mentioned.

Raj232

That's not yet enabled. You could do it through us instead. We're adding more features along the way. One step at a time.
Great to know you are adding features.. Keep up the good work !!!. Either Amibroker or Tradingview, but without disabling features.
Amibroker to Fyers platform order placement thru the web (as NEST is not available to most office goers on the Corporate Network)
Or else, Tradingview to Fyers (or Fyers using Tradingview) ...but as long as pine script is working, or strategy is working. :)

Having indicators without order placement, seriously limits the functionality as really has no advantage over the free tradingview page. Let me know please if I'm missing something, maybe if someone could post screenshots of the benefits available.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Great to know you are adding features.. Keep up the good work !!!. Either Amibroker or Tradingview, but without disabling features.
Amibroker to Fyers platform order placement thru the web (as NEST is not available to most office goers on the Corporate Network)
Or else, Tradingview to Fyers (or Fyers using Tradingview) ...but as long as pine script is working, or strategy is working. :)

Having indicators without order placement, seriously limits the functionality as really has no advantage over the free tradingview page. Let me know please if I'm missing something, maybe if someone could post screenshots of the benefits available.
Tradingview does not have live data (They display delayed data unless you pay fees). They don't have trade execution either as their primary focus is charting and not stockbroking. Fyers Web is India specific, has real-time data which loads fast and has trade execution as of now. The dashboard section has all the required functionality to trade/invest, transfer funds etc. and we are just getting started.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
I liked fyers web platform very much.
Please activate MCX segment quickly.
BTW MCX is starting Gold options from this month. Many traders like me are waiting for crude options for next update...may be in few months.

Last edited:

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader