Raj232

Basically what you are asking for is dual colored lines. You want to know if 5EMA has changed color from red to green :)
Dear Mr. Timepass, No its not regarding drawing of lines, it is a scanner/screener, meaning that it it wont plot the chart but rather scan all the stocks and give you those stocks that satisfy the conditions you specified :)

Raj232

...I have been asking broker to use tradingview api for ages ....finally somebody with a brain...instead of reinventing the wheel
Has Fyers started using Tradingview for trading. I would like to buy/sell from tradingview itself. I'm not seeing Fyers in the mentioned list of brokers.. it states "Select your Broker..."

Really eager to trade from trading view + autotrade etc . Fyers may be the one !!!

Raj232

Hey, OCO orders are not yet available. AMC charges for demat account is charged by IL&FS at ₹400 + Tax. If you just want to open a trading account, then account opening and AMC are free.
In case ONLY trading account is opened, the trader is not allowed to trade equities, only FNO market. But to analyse FNO stocks, Equity quotes and charts are required, which is probably disabled. Can you confirm please.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Has Fyers started using Tradingview for trading. I would like to buy/sell from tradingview itself. I'm not seeing Fyers in the mentioned list of brokers.. it states "Select your Broker..."

Really eager to trade from trading view + autotrade etc . Fyers may be the one !!!
That's not yet enabled. You could do it through us instead. We're adding more features along the way. One step at a time.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
In case ONLY trading account is opened, the trader is not allowed to trade equities, only FNO market. But to analyse FNO stocks, Equity quotes and charts are required, which is probably disabled. Can you confirm please.
@Raj232, when you open a trading account with Fyers, you can view quotes of all segments (Equity, Equity F&O and Currencies). We don't disable any segments regardless of whether he's opened a demat account or not. How else would one analyze?

@Raj232, when you open a trading account with Fyers, you can view quotes of all segments (Equity, Equity F&O and Currencies). We don't disable any segments regardless of whether he's opened a demat account or not. How else would one analyze?
One can see the quotes for which exchanges ?