Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas, Today my account is opened with Fyers. Process is very smooth. Got the demo of the desktop software. There is option in the software that we can have supertrend on the chart. But there is no option for any alert / popup when buy or sell signal appear in supertrend? If possible when buy or sell signal generated then it open buy/ Sell windows user can press the submit button to place the order. What is your view/ any exchange restriction ? Thanks
Hello @ocil , Glad, it was a smooth process. Yeah, SuperTrend was recently introduced on Fyers One after feedback from our clients. Yeah, there isn't currently. We've realized that desktop trading softwares have their own pros & cons. But from a convenience & development perspective (Both, for clients and us), we've chosen to concentrate most of our energy developing features on the web. In the future, we should be able to deliver many of the features such as the ones you mentioned. We're taking one step at a time to ensure quality over quantity.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

I have been using Z for BO in equities and have seen that when I give an order say 1000 Shares. I get orders filled at various price points and there are multiple SL and TGT orders sitting.However even If select to exit one order all orders get executed and still treated as one and charged one.
Hence we need clarity regarding EQ orders.
I will reply to this with an example for F&O and equity in the near future or maybe I'll just write a blog post.

soft_trader

Hello Everyone,

What is your opinion/experience of NSE Bond Futures? Your feedback will be helpful for us to take a look at it. Currently, we are not offering it on our platform. Today, I spent some time with NSE officials who gave us some insights about the product and how lucrative it could be for retail traders since the margin requirement are really low. It was a fruitful discussion and we got to learn about NSE's upcoming initiatives which are nothing short of brilliant.

Looking forward to your feedback.
How can we provide opinion/experience of bond futures when we don't have any clear idea about it. Most of the retail traders I believe never got access to bond market because there are hardly any broker who is offering this to retail traders. Most of us doesnot have any idea how it is traded, what is the lot size, what is the trading mechanism.

Few years ago another discount broker (now 3rd largest) promised on this forum to bring this to retail traders but it never became a reality.

How can we provide opinion/experience of bond futures when we don't have any clear idea about it. Most of the retail traders I believe never got access to bond market because there are hardly any broker who is offering this to retail traders. Most of us doesnot have any idea how it is traded, what is the lot size, what is the trading mechanism.

Few years ago another discount broker (now 3rd largest) promised on this forum to bring this to retail traders but it never became a reality.
Second that.

We will need a comprehensive tutorial on Bonds, even if you don't introduce it :)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
fyer sud give more attention for good accurate data and that is the main plus for fyers and also with that workable buy sell signal
Hi, we do give accurate data! In fact, we have a team in-house only working on data. I will confidently say that the data on Fyers Web is much more accurate and reliable than the alternatives. Recently, we have done a backfill to update the data during the intraday outage too.

Hello Everyone,

What is your opinion/experience of NSE Bond Futures? Your feedback will be helpful for us to take a look at it. Currently, we are not offering it on our platform. Today, I spent some time with NSE officials who gave us some insights about the product and how lucrative it could be for retail traders since the margin requirement are really low. It was a fruitful discussion and we got to learn about NSE's upcoming initiatives which are nothing short of brilliant.

You should totally do bond futures! Apart from being sexy and having a great degree of allure, you should really bring this so called esoteric product to the retail junta!! It would be super awesome really!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hello Everyone,

How low margins are we talking about? Could you perhaps give us a ball park figure? Also, do you have any probable timeline in your mind to come up with the product?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk