Finvasia

What types of accounts are available for traders, and what are the minimum account requirements? Please respond if you know anything.
u should check their website for it , I dont think so there is such restrictions for the account type, though account opening criteria/documents might vary according to the type of account.

As of I know they dont have any minimum balance requirement criteria.

Finvasia

This is the only app where generally Bid price is higher than ask ... Don't know.. the performance of Shoonya app is degraded alot in last 6 month.. even no updates on basic quality features...
Hi! Kindly send us your client code via inbox, and one of our representatives will reach out to address your query. Regards.

@Finvasia Raised ticket for reactivation of account on 6th nov, now its almost a month, reactivation still pending. With this speed of work, how will you compete with your competitors?
This is when documents accepted successfully and IPV done on 20 nov.

VJAY

Dear TP
Where you buy MF with FV?I think shoonya dont have facility to trade in MF..please point out

Dear TP
Where you buy MF with FV?I think shoonya dont have facility to trade in MF..please point out
Which software are you using ?

Shoonya web (trade.shoonya.com/#/ ) has it. The mobile app also has a section in the menu.

u should check their website for it , I dont think so there is such restrictions for the account type, though account opening criteria/documents might vary according to the type of account.

As of I know they dont have any minimum balance requirement criteria.
I'll check their website for the specifics on account types and restrictions. Do you know whether they have any particular benefits or perks associated with specific account types?