Finvasia

Finvasia

What is the time to place MF orders ? If I want to buy on Monday morning, when should I place the order and pay up ? When are the MF orders executed ?
Hi! Please note that you can place an MF order at any time during the morning; just make sure you complete your payment confirmation before 2 p.m. so that the order is executed and you will get NAV on the same day. For any further queries, feel free to reach out to our support. Regards

@Finvasia

1) for MF redemption - can one sell fractional quantities ? Can one sell for a specific amount ? e.g. Can I say "sell HDFC Balanced Fund 1000 Rupees worth" or "sell HDFC Balanced Fund 3.3025 units"

2) for MF redemption - what is the total exit load ? Are there any demat charges / clearing charges ? what other charges ?

3) How do I apply for NFO through your platform ? Does the application specify the various schemes of the same fund (IDCW - weekly/monthly etc, reinvestment, growth), if the fund has these schemes available.

Edit : I had earlier purchased SBI Dividend Yield Fund through you and I remember paying separately for it after the order was placed on phone, not online.

Finvasia

@Finvasia

1) for MF redemption - can one sell fractional quantities ? Can one sell for a specific amount ? e.g. Can I say "sell HDFC Balanced Fund 1000 Rupees worth" or "sell HDFC Balanced Fund 3.3025 units"

2) for MF redemption - what is the total exit load ? Are there any demat charges / clearing charges ? what other charges ?

3) How do I apply for NFO through your platform ? Does the application specify the various schemes of the same fund (IDCW - weekly/monthly etc, reinvestment, growth), if the fund has these schemes available.

Edit : I had earlier purchased SBI Dividend Yield Fund through you and I remember paying separately for it after the order was placed on phone, not online.

Hi! We've been informed that one of our executives has contacted you regarding your concern. For any further queries, please reach out to our support. Regards

Verde

Got an email from them

Dear Customer,
We hope this email finds you well.
Please be informed that from (placeholder), you can now trade in Futures and Options on BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) with the Shoonya trading platform.

Key things to remember about this update:
  1. Trading index options and futures for SENSEX and BANKEX indices is allowed for a maximum of 3 months.
:confusedd::confusedd:

Anyway good that they now have BSE F&O :pp:DD

Verde

Today I thought of checking Sensex option prices on finvasia.
Quotes are ok, but as usual, they have to do a half-assed job.

finnv.png

The shoonya chart is zero, now even the web chart is zero.:mad:
The chart isn't even theirs, it is from Tradingview but it can't display correctly :banghead: :mad:

If this company was in the US, by now 100s of people would have sued them for deficient service.

Last edited:

Finvasia

Got an email from them

Dear Customer,
We hope this email finds you well.
Please be informed that from (placeholder), you can now trade in Futures and Options on BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) with the Shoonya trading platform.

Key things to remember about this update:
  1. Trading index options and futures for SENSEX and BANKEX indices is allowed for a maximum of 3 months.
:confusedd::confusedd:

Anyway good that they now have BSE F&O :pp:DD
Hi! Please note, Index (SENSEX & BANKEX) option and future contracts will be permitted to trade subject to maximum 3 months contract which is near expiry / closer to expiry. For any further queries, feel free to reach out to our support. Regards

Finvasia

Today I thought of checking Sensex option prices on finvasia.
Quotes are ok, but as usual, they have to do a half-assed job.

View attachment 49854

The shoonya chart is zero, now even the web chart is zero.:mad:
The chart isn't even theirs, it is from Tradingview but it can't display correctly :banghead: :mad:

If this company was in the US, by now 100s of people would have sued them for deficient service.
Hi! We'd appreciate it if you could inbox us your client code so that we can have this checked and assist you further. Regards.

Verde

Hi! Please note, Index (SENSEX & BANKEX) option and future contracts will be permitted to trade subject to maximum 3 months contract which is near expiry / closer to expiry. For any further queries, feel free to reach out to our support. Regards
The wording is confusing. You had to say that trading contracts of max 3 months duration will be permitted.
The way it is worded, it sounds as if you are going to shut down trading of these contracts after 3 months.

Hi! We'd appreciate it if you could inbox us your client code so that we can have this checked and assist you further. Regards.
I'd be very happy if the problem is on my side. When nifty/banknifty option web charts are perfect, why are sensex/bankex option charts not displaying correctly?
Same browser, same computer, but different symbol.

Is anyone here able to view sensex/bankex option web charts from shoonya desktop that are displaying correctly?

Last edited: