Finvasia

The wording is confusing. You had to say that trading contracts of max 3 months duration will be permitted.
The way it is worded, it sounds as if you shut down trading of these contracts after 3 months.

I'd be very happy if the problem is on my side. When nifty/banknifty option web charts are perfect, why are sensex/bankex option charts not displaying correctly?
Same browser, same computer, but different symbol.

Is anyone here able to view sensex/bankex option web charts from shoonya desktop that are displaying correctly?
Not using any of the Finvasia platforms for charting.

Hope they get their house in order for the MFs.

Verde

I'd be very happy if the problem is on my side. When nifty/banknifty option web charts are perfect, why are sensex/bankex option charts not displaying correctly?
Same browser, same computer, but different symbol.

Is anyone here able to view sensex/bankex option web charts from shoonya desktop that are displaying correctly?
Still the same........nifty option web chart is fine

nf.png

Here is the sensex option web chart :mad:

sens.png

What types of accounts are available for traders, and what are the minimum account requirements? Please respond if you know anything.
@Finvasia , here's a question for you.

@Ravish Sinha , have you checked their website ? Please share that knowledge with us.

I also believe they need to improve hard on their charting system, which is quite poor. We can refer to the charts with other brokers or from a trading view and then trade here accordingly.
Yes, I absolutely agree with you. Improving the charting system is critical to ensuring a smooth trading experience. The ability to rely on reliable and user-friendly charts from within the platform will undoubtedly improve the entire trading experience.