Online Transfer of shares from CDSL to Finvasia Securities Ltd.'s account

Hello All,

I have an account with Finvasia. I have not given POA to them and mapped their BO Account as trusted account in my CDSL My Easiest account.

Whenever I had to sell the shares, I was first transferring my shares to that BO A/c. Just few days back, they informed all their clients not to use that account and instead other BO A/c.

How do I know that this new one is authenticate one ?

They also have one CM account but they discourage transfer of shares directly to that account. Any idea, why they do so ? What is the procedure of directly transferring shares to CM A/c ?

MSN1979

Hello All,

I have an account with Finvasia. I have not given POA to them and mapped their BO Account as trusted account in my CDSL My Easiest account.

Whenever I had to sell the shares, I was first transferring my shares to that BO A/c. Just few days back, they informed all their clients not to use that account and instead other BO A/c.

How do I know that this new one is authenticate one ?

They also have one CM account but they discourage transfer of shares directly to that account. Any idea, why they do so ? What is the procedure of directly transferring shares to CM A/c ?
send poa asap, transferring to brokers account is not good for long term. Make sure shares are in ur demat. Report any irregularities to sebi copy to nse