Finvasia

I'll check their website for the specifics on account types and restrictions. Do you know whether they have any particular benefits or perks associated with specific account types?
I dont have such info about it but as far as I checked there FAQ section its nothing like that to have a specific perks for the particular type of accounts!!

rest u can explore from your end of can contact their CS

Verde

Still the same........nifty option web chart is fine

View attachment 49873

Here is the sensex option web chart :mad:

View attachment 49874

1 month has passed and it is still the same old shit :mad:
The sensex option web chart is still not working.

Cli.png

A simple problem that cannot be fixed in 1 month is disgraceful :mad:
Finvasia wouldn't survive for a week in the US before being shut down for deficient service.

Last edited:
Can someone help me understand ---
Today's mtm was 5717 Rs. and PNL 6072 ----But credit I received in the ledge is only 919 Rs.
It could be due to - I had a carryover position from yesterday which was IRON condor - one sold call - one sold put and one buy call and one buy put -- so was credit in yesterday and today I squared off all those positions as it was expiry.

Purchase cost for yesterday's sold call and sold put - total was Rs. 3044
So to my understanding - PNL(6072) - purchase cost of yesterdays sold options (Rs. 3044) = 3028 Rs. should be my ledger credit
But credit is only 919 Rs. - can someone explain?
@timepass @Verde @VJAY

Today's mtm was 5717 Rs. and PNL 6072 ----But credit I received in the ledge is only 919 Rs.
It could be due to - I had a carryover position from yesterday which was IRON condor - one sold call - one sold put and one buy call and one buy put -- so was credit in yesterday and today I squared off all those positions as it was expiry.

So to my understanding - PNL(6072) - purchase cost of yesterdays sold options (Rs. 3044) = 3028 Rs. should be my ledger credit
@timepass @Verde @VJAY
Do include Finvasia also. They will likely ask you for your client code and then call you about it. If possible, re-post the above including your client id and address them. Also, raise a ticket about it.

@Finvasia , do look into the above.

VJAY

@timepass @Verde @VJAY
yes its due to carryforward of option strategy positions...after squareoff you will see correct balance tomorrow

VJAY

Do include Finvasia also. They will likely ask you for your client code and then call you about it. If possible, re-post the above including your client id and address them. Also, raise a ticket about it.

@Finvasia , do look into the above.
they never give any proper reply here just ask client code:D:D:D:D