Finvasia

they never give any proper reply here just ask client code:D:D:D:D
No. They have knowledgeable people reach out to you over phone and clear the problem. They do even do handholding (over phone) till you say "close the ticket now".

But not replying in writing is what I find irritating.

they never give any proper reply here just ask client code:D:D:D:D
Yes that is annoying - they should either respond on this or create a ticket system to respond online/email but they want to call and many times they call we can not take the call because we are busy with market or something similar. They live decade back when online options where not easy.

yes its due to carryforward of option strategy positions...after squareoff you will see correct balance tomorrow
I did not see correct balance - I just got credit of Rs. 920 in my ledger
I am looking at web shoonya - margin tab
Can you explain something - on their margin pledge under derivative CF margin it shows -negative amount as unrealized MTom CF - - what is that ? I believe unrealized mark to market carry forward but why is it negative when I am overall positive - because total credit for the next day in positive number?

Last edited:
Yes that is annoying - they should either respond on this or create a ticket system to respond online/email but they want to call and many times they call we can not take the call because we are busy with market or something similar. They live decade back when online options where not easy.
hey , you can do one thing, raise ticket in their prism portal and mention all your doubts. Also mention your availability time and DND time (since market timing)
then they will call you and approach you accordingly !!

No. They have knowledgeable people reach out to you over phone and clear the problem. They do even do handholding (over phone) till you say "close the ticket now".

But not replying in writing is what I find irritating.
Yes I also found this one

they would rather prefer to explain on call all details..
i think its fair enough cuz once it comes on pnl or the calculation thing it would better to explain on call

Guys, I have received a mail from Finvasia about video KYC. Has anyone else also received the same ? Why ? There was a video KYC at the time of account opening.
ayyooooo nope!! did you get the clarity that why did they sent that ? did you recently opened your account with them ? may be due to this or any other reason ?

I left my number with customer care in the morning via chat and she promised me that someone will call back within 30 minutes - its not end of the day and I have not received any call. This is not happening for the first time - it has happened in the past few times - no one cares to honor their promise that they will call back - I think I am done with Finvasia @timepass @VJAY @saniich68

I left my number with customer care in the morning via chat and she promised me that someone will call back within 30 minutes - its not end of the day and I have not received any call. This is not happening for the first time - it has happened in the past few times - no one cares to honor their promise that they will call back - I think I am done with Finvasia @timepass @VJAY @saniich68
In all your communications about Finvasia in this thread, make sure that you tag them too, @Finvasia

This is an alternative way of getting their attention. You may try other social media too. Sometimes that works well too.

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
dost this same will happen with me with zerodha ... they dont give damn about their clients !!
tell shoonya's chat support to arrange cb now rather than after 30 min and so and so ---- hope this one work