Finvasia

@Finvasia

1) Unable to raise a ticket through the Shoonya app or Prism on desktop. I receive the OTP but the the webpage hangs up

1697779317124.png

2) Shoonya mobile app : A lot of mutual funds in the search show "Sorry something went wrong". Happens with most of the funds. So unable to create a MF watchlist.

3) How to create MF watchlist in Shoonya desktop ?

4) How to see past/pending MF orders ? It's not working in Prism desktop.

Finvasia

@Finvasia

Shoonya Desktop, snap quote window :

1) How do I change the font/ size ?
2) How do I change the colors ?

View attachment 49808

3) Watchlist : How do I change the background colors ? Is there a dark theme ?

I couldn't find these in the Settings.
Hi! As per the update received from our team, your query has been successfully addressed by our one of our executives. Feel free to reach out to our support for any further queries. Regards

Finvasia

@Finvasia

1) Unable to raise a ticket through the Shoonya app or Prism on desktop. I receive the OTP but the the webpage hangs up

View attachment 49817

2) Shoonya mobile app : A lot of mutual funds in the search show "Sorry something went wrong". Happens with most of the funds. So unable to create a MF watchlist.

3) How to create MF watchlist in Shoonya desktop ?

4) How to see past/pending MF orders ? It's not working in Prism desktop.

Hi! It's come to our attention that one of our executives has been in touch and has provided assistance. Please feel free to reach out to our support team. Regards

Hi! As per the update received from our team, your query has been successfully addressed by our one of our executives. Feel free to reach out to our support for any further queries. Regards
@Finvasia : Sure, that was a different query.

The current query too was solved by a phone call from your office. Thanks.

@timepass Have you checked all details in finvasia's platform about MF - its all smooth ? and allowed all type of mutual funds to invest their with finvasia ?
Which platform ? There are many. Shoonya mobile, web, trade.finvasia.com, investwell and what not. It is a bit confusing.

Further, I still don't know how to create a watchlist for MFs :( They said that I have to google for the various MF schemes and their details / returns/ review.

I have applied small small amounts for 5-6 schemes through Shoonya mobile, but there is no report showing what I have applied for and how much amount. The MFs will be visible in my account on T+3 day. Till then, sit tight.

Which platform ? There are many. Shoonya mobile, web, trade.finvasia.com, investwell and what not. It is a bit confusing.

Further, I still don't know how to create a watchlist for MFs :( They said that I have to google for the various MF schemes and their details / returns/ review.

I have applied small small amounts for 5-6 schemes through Shoonya mobile, but there is no report showing what I have applied for and how much amount. The MFs will be visible in my account on T+3 day. Till then, sit tight.
Oh this is complicated!!
Then they really need to word hard on MF section!!
Allowing a feature in all versions i.e. Mobile, web,exe is ok but reports should reflect their itself once MF order is executed

I see my purchases today, in finvasia.investwell.app

1697862545297.png

Not bad, T+2. One more I applied for last night. Maybe it will reflect on Monday/ Tuesday.

Tested with the minimum amount. Will test some more for a few months maybe. The present testing is for IDCW (search the net for it, don't ask me).

The interface will take some getting used to, I guess.