Finvasia

Infooo

What is the problem in updating the client fund if money is transferred post 6PM... how will client trade in commodity if u are taking the fund in evening and not updating it... nor refunding it also...it's getting useless to trade with Finvasia given other brokerages have started giving same offer

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
What is the problem in updating the client fund if money is transferred post 6PM... how will client trade in commodity if u are taking the fund in evening and not updating it... nor refunding it also...it's getting useless to trade with Finvasia given other brokerages have started giving same offer
Yes I also found this issue with other brokers too that payin is allowed till 6 pm and then later on if you payin then it will not reflect to your trading terminal on the same day.
We need to do payin in the mrng itself to get it updated to trade in evng session of commodities!!

Kalinkatichkule

Saving&Budgeting_MUNK
Yes I also found this issue with other brokers too that payin is allowed till 6 pm and then later on if you payin then it will not reflect to your trading terminal on the same day.
We need to do payin in the mrng itself to get it updated to trade in evng session of commodities!!

is it from exchange end that we can transfer the funds after 6 pm ? and brokers are not allowed to update them in our terminal or its the brokers internal policy?
is it followed by all the brokers ??

@Finvasia

Shoonya Desktop, snap quote window :

1) How do I change the font/ size ?
2) How do I change the colors ?

1697694164815.png

3) Watchlist : How do I change the background colors ? Is there a dark theme ?

I couldn't find these in the Settings.

@Finvasia

Shoonya Desktop, snap quote window :

1) How do I change the font/ size ?
2) How do I change the colors ?

View attachment 49808

3) Watchlist : How do I change the background colors ? Is there a dark theme ?

I couldn't find these in the Settings.
Finvasia must've read it here. They called me and guided me through the dark mode setting.

1697731909434.png

It is available under Help --> Settings --> General --> Appearance menu.

1697732060231.png

They also guided me through MF menu in the app.

Thanks.

Going through the MFs, a lot of the funds that I wanted to see gave the error "Sorry something went wrong".

I guess I should try it in the market hours.