Finvasia

lo fir to finvasia se ese publically demand krnaa hi galat hai na bro!!

phli baat to mje lg hi ni ra ki esa kch broker k pass hota hai
i guess ye bank end se shyd mile ya fir shyd RTA of the company se jinka SGB hai!!

otherwise simple No kro and process kro yr kyu is loche m pdhre ho rbi id n ol isnt it ??

Intersting convo.... I don't have that much idea about this RTA and all, can u please throw a light on it?

Intersting convo.... I don't have that much idea about this RTA and all, can u please throw a light on it?
So, the RTA (Registrar and Transfer Agent) are the ones who keep track of your shareholding, handle the transfer of shares when you buy or sell, and also help with other stuff like dividend payouts and address changes etc.

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
Had some problem with updation of my funds and Finvasia cleared it so promptly. Thanks for your support, just work on your app for making it the best platform for trading.
did you faced this issue today??

cuz today i got to know about settlement holiday and trades settlement details but didnt know if payin or payout are open for today or not ??

What would be reason to collect more than required Margin... even I find Margin requirement of Finvasia is quite higher than others
Not only they are charging more haircut but when we sell option in any index including finnifty and midcap nifty - they have more margin requirement than other brokers....- Can you please check and compare with other brokers ? I am not 100% sure if I am correct

travi

Not only they are charging more haircut but when we sell option in any index including finnifty and midcap nifty - they have more margin requirement than other brokers....- Can you please check and compare with other brokers ? I am not 100% sure if I am correct
its always been like that. Margin reqd is higher (~5%) and pledge haircut is more than others

Is it true Finvasia is charging more margin for nifty/banknifty or midcap nifty etc index ?
I compared with angel one and zerodha it appears they are charging more margin
Yes, they block higher margin than Zerodha. I haven't compared with other brokers. And I don't have first hand experience with regards to haircut for pledged stocks/MF/SGB.
Check this post, if you have either a big capital or average profit per trade is higher than what I mentioned in that post, margin trading with Finvasia is not a wise choice.