Finvasia

Verde

What would be reason to collect more than required Margin... even I find Margin requirement of Finvasia is quite higher than others
I found that the margin on option spreads is about 30% higher.

Yes ...Finvasia Margin requirement higher than any broker I think.....hope get some explanation from finvasia here :)
Don't wait as they will never explain. Take it as it is or move on to some other broker.

:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD :banghead:

Their "team" is "working hard" at it.
Expect to have it implemented by 2033. :pp :eekk:

Last edited:
I was applying for SGB and they asked :

Have you applied earlier for SGB ? If yes, input your RBI id.

I have purchased it through Finvasia.
but once you have applied then you must have received any invoice or contract note or proof something of the purchase... then its not mentioned there in that invoice ??

just curious to know - FYI

Finvasia

@Finvasia , strange to get this mail, though I e-signed the documents for enabling BSE F&O.

Do let us know when you plan to start the F&O trading in BSE

View attachment 49726
Hi! We understand your concern. Rest assured, our team is diligently working towards enabling BSE F&O for trading. Currently, it is undergoing testing, and we anticipate its availability soon. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Finvasia

What would be reason to collect more than required Margin... even I find Margin requirement of Finvasia is quite higher than others
Hi! We advise you to kindly create a ticket under "Others" from the prism portal, and mention your concern along with a screenshot so that we can have this checked. Regards

Finvasia

Bottom line, Finvasia is not transparent wrt. margin, not for collateral and not for derivatives either. They don't have any list for derivatives margin requirement, we gotta use the margin calculator which doesn't match with the terminal. The same with your case, google sheets numbers doesn't match with terminal numbers.
As already discussed along with high margin requirement and higher haircut, they are not a good choice for margin trading.
Hi! We advise you to kindly create a ticket under "Others" from the prism portal, and mention your concern along with a screenshot, so that we can have this checked. Regards

but once you have applied then you must have received any invoice or contract note or proof something of the purchase... then its not mentioned there in that invoice ??

just curious to know - FYI
I'm sure I did, don't remember it though :( Don't know where I placed it.

I'm sure I did, don't remember it though :( Don't know where I placed it.
lo fir to finvasia se ese publically demand krnaa hi galat hai na bro!!

phli baat to mje lg hi ni ra ki esa kch broker k pass hota hai
i guess ye bank end se shyd mile ya fir shyd RTA of the company se jinka SGB hai!!

otherwise simple No kro and process kro yr kyu is loche m pdhre ho rbi id n ol isnt it ??