Finvasia

Whatever you see in your trading terminal is what you get, not the one from email or not the one from google sheet. It doesn't matter whether it's mixed or lower or higher than the others. If you want to dispute that, better ring them. If you're asking how they arrived at that number in trading terminal, you gotta ask them.
I called them and they said 15% on all mf even cash component mf i.e. liquid mf - but that does not match what is available in trading terminal. It seems on trading terminal for cash component MF - it is giving actual haircut i.e. 10% - I have not pledged non cash MF so I dont know what is actual but for cash MF I know.

I called them and they said 15% on all mf even cash component mf i.e. liquid mf - but that does not match what is available in trading terminal. It seems on trading terminal for cash component MF - it is giving actual haircut i.e. 10% - I have not pledged non cash MF so I dont know what is actual but for cash MF I know.
Bottom line, Finvasia is not transparent wrt. margin, not for collateral and not for derivatives either. They don't have any list for derivatives margin requirement, we gotta use the margin calculator which doesn't match with the terminal. The same with your case, google sheets numbers doesn't match with terminal numbers.
As already discussed along with high margin requirement and higher haircut, they are not a good choice for margin trading.

VJAY

Yes ...Finvasia Margin requirement higher than any broker I think.....hope get some explanation from finvasia here :)

Bottom line, Finvasia is not transparent wrt. margin, not for collateral and not for derivatives either. They don't have any list for derivatives margin requirement, we gotta use the margin calculator which doesn't match with the terminal. The same with your case, google sheets numbers doesn't match with terminal numbers.
As already discussed along with high margin requirement and higher haircut, they are not a good choice for margin trading.

Yes i believe the same , they charge the margin a bit high while trading in derivatives but i guess that would be fine against zero brokerage!!
and if we are talking about pledge margin. I had a word with them on this they said all u need to refer your trading terminal for the balance info and actually u will get margin after the 15% haircut deduction on MF. Also they have some funda of allocation of funds to show due to which we get different data on terminal and different on emails they send!!

which i guess would be fine for me when it comes to costing cuting your expenses!!

when it comes to derivatives its fine they are charging equal-ant to exchange requirements only

Hi! You can download the contract note for the desired date from our Back-Office or Prism portal, or simply raise a ticket under "Others" from the Prism- https://prism.shoonya.com/ and mention your concern, one of our executives will be able to help. Regards
@Finvasia I don't remember the exact transaction date.

I did raise a ticket, and this is the response I got.

1695138711466.png

yr ye RBI ID hai kyaa and kis purposes k liye use hoti hai ?? if u are willing to share!!
I was applying for SGB and they asked :

Have you applied earlier for SGB ? If yes, input your RBI id.

I have purchased it through Finvasia.