Finvasia

Vmaster369

https://reports.shoonya.com/ go here log in click account profile etc etc i am sure you will find what u looking for there ..Sovereign Gold Bond ...may be in ledger. 2.50% interest on that .i say rather buy 5 1 kg silver bar in physical market :xD .

i just have 1 question Finvasia doesnt do payout in real time . So why there is no cancell payout button that used to be there in past .
now once u do payout u cannt cancel it lol

Last edited:

Finvasia

Hello @Finvasia,

I had purchased SGB through you. How do I find my RBI ID ?
Hi! Please note that the SGBs you purchased through ShoonyaApp are securely deposited in your Demat account. You can conveniently access your DP ID in the Prism or Back-office portal. If you need assistance with your RBI ID, we suggest contacting your bank directly. Regards

Hi! Please note that the SGBs you purchased through ShoonyaApp are securely deposited in your Demat account. You can conveniently access your DP ID in the Prism or Back-office portal. If you need assistance with your RBI ID, we suggest contacting your bank directly. Regards
Still nothing. Maybe you can resend me the contract note for the same, I can't seem to find it :(

cloudTrader

I am confused about finvasia haircut for collateral margin.
We get daily margin report via email and it shows actual haircut margin % as how it should be as per exchange.
But finvasia claims - they charge 15% haircut on all (cash and noncash) mutual funds- so what is true - the margin report they send via email everyday or 15% haircut on mutual funds? @timepass @brokenbull @neo.mx @Vmaster369 @Verde @Infooo @gregferns @vishal_k04 @cloudTrader @vijaykumar
Sorry mate , never used this feature with Finvasia. Infact since their April 13th fiasco I have stopped trading with them completely.

Yes but on trading terminal its mixed(total) ...per mf or per stock how much you get ..where can we that ?
Whatever you see in your trading terminal is what you get, not the one from email or not the one from google sheet. It doesn't matter whether it's mixed or lower or higher than the others. If you want to dispute that, better ring them. If you're asking how they arrived at that number in trading terminal, you gotta ask them.