Finvasia

Finvasia has 3 OTP sources. SMS on phone, Whatsapp and email. Unfortunately nowhere OTP is there. So to use Jio, Voda or Airtel or not, doesn't make any sense. Moreover, I use broadband too. So no miss anyway either way.

Finvasia

@Finvasia Not able to login for last 2 hrs. What king of service broker you are. Continuous login issues for days and yet no resolution. First, no OTP is received and when it is received, either there is Huge delay and gets expired by the time it is received. Or even OTP is not at all received. Pls look into it.
Hi! Kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch with you to look into the matter. Regards

Vmaster369

Finvasia has 3 OTP sources. SMS on phone, Whatsapp and email. Unfortunately nowher
how do u activate Whatsapp ? coz as far i know finvasia only has 1 otp source sms only.
for me it use to send only on sms not even email..
i installed authorization app where it scanned a code now it display 6 digit code that changes every 30 sec . thats reliable then sms or email ..

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
I was facing some issues today morning but it was my connection error. Still Finvasia took time to guide me through... felt really nice. Thanks buddy