Finvasia

Vmaster369

https://www.hdfcsec.com/peak-margin-collection-and-reporting

3.For any Fresh Sell trades carried out in CNC Product and any subsequent buy order on the same day in the same security (i.e. square off order) will be allowed only to the extent of 50% of the sales proceeds (earlier 80% of the sales proceeds was allowed) . In case you wish to buy further balance quantity or more you can so do by placing funds on hold to that extent.

4. For any Fresh Sell trades carried out in CNC Product and any subsequent buy order on the same day in other security will be allowed only to the extent of 80% of the sales proceeds (earlier 100% of the sales proceeds was allowed).In case you wish to buy further balance quantity or more you can so do by placing funds on hold to that extent.

not only hdfc i have seen lot of broker allowing 50% of sales proceeds user can buy it back .

Only in finvasia dada giri they dont even allow to buy buy single share if u sell from demate and have 0 as balance why is the question i ask..

even upstock follows same 50% is allowed .

So finvasia in name of sebi rule is making fool of its customer .seems like that but who cares !!

@Finvasia Not able to login for last 2 hrs. What king of service broker you are. Continuous login issues for days and yet no resolution. First, no OTP is received and when it is received, either there is Huge delay and gets expired by the time it is received. Or even OTP is not at all received. Pls look into it.

@Finvasia Not able to login for last 2 hrs. What king of service broker you are. Continuous login issues for days and yet no resolution. First, no OTP is received and when it is received, either there is Huge delay and gets expired by the time it is received. Or even OTP is not at all received. Pls look into it.
Was working ok today.

What is working at your end not necessarily works fine everywhere. And this is the most common issue occuring frequently. Not the very first time. If there is an issue, there it is and must be taken as feedbacks to improve further.
Right. Feedback from this end too.

Generally, once a day around 12:30, I usually logout from everything, clear out the cookies etc using ccleaner, switch off the hotspot and shut down. Restart everything after a few minutes and re-login everything.

Verde

Very old story. When I traded with them the otp used to come after 20 mins :pp
Surprised it is still going on.

Right. Feedback from this end too.

Generally, once a day around 12:30, I usually logout from everything, clear out the cookies etc using ccleaner, switch off the hotspot and shut down. Restart everything after a few minutes and re-login everything.
Not reqd nowadays. When I was on Jio, I used to do it daily, not anymore after moving to Voda. :DD
Once a week. I reboot the phone.