Finvasia

I tried to login to mf.shoonya.com and it uses prism login credentials but I can login to prism but can not login to mf.shoonya.com
Getting this error
An Internal Error Has Occurred.
Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred.

All uses have same error?
Saw your post just now

1688917615935.png

so I guess at least web mf portal does not work for any of us
You can place mf orders thru their mobile app but not from web
Problem is ..their mobile app does not show correct purchase price..it always shows zero under your portfolio

Vmaster369

today IDIOT Employee SENT ME Email to pe specific Gautam Mahajan <[email protected]>
i take it as invitation to move to zerodha or upstock

We would like to inform you that during the regular course of analysis for the month June 2023, it was observed that your net monthly Pay-In obligation in Cash/Derivative/Equity Derivate Segment is significantly higher than the annual income uploaded by you in the UCC system of the Exchange.
Currently your annual income which was provided at the time of account opening is Between 5 to 10 lac.
We request you to please update your Annual Income in our records within 2 working days
Please Note- as per recent circular (NSE/INVG/55347), in addition to surveillance obligation Circular (NSE/SURV/48818), any non-compliance shall be viewed seriously in future. {tao abhi tak soa raha tha tu? }

why dont you send me written notice at my home or even better go give my Balance sheet to Income tax dept let them handle it ..

i have same amount in zerodha i have same amount in finvasia . only finvasia ke Phiwade main taklif hoti hai when amount we do as high pay in
.zerodha never even bother me with this request. but finvaisa in name of compliance just irrates.
i have divided my money bwt zerodha and finvasia equally seems now zerodha will be gainer :xD

After 10 yrs i just realize just go with too big to fail broker instead of small broker who will shutdown anytime and who is Anal about compliance. was u sleeping all this time why wake up now .

this idiot called Gautam Mahajan gives me 2 days . see there way to demand bank statement lol
this idiot never mentioned how to update income on there site lol as we dont have power to update anything lmao ..

circular (NSE/INVG/55347 ) i read that circular There its not written that you can give dhamki to customer update in 2 working days . idiot gautam thinks he is Finvasia ka Ceo or what that he want all in 2 days. circular never mentions 2 days time frame and if u say like that to customer they will move to another broker .

Circualr says broker has to ask customer source of funds thats it. pyarr se email karo plz submit source of fund i will give happliy. you give dhamki submit in 2 days then shove my statement in your >****

Last edited:

Vmaster369

please reach out to our live chat support, one of our executives will be able to help. Regards
they will leave only copy pasted message and tell you to create a help ticket in end

i uploaded bank statement on 3rd working day in night [purposely ].
account was fine on 3rd day was working ok lol 2 days dhamki was only in email by idiot employee

then in live market at 10:30 am you will get call and u be Disturbed in market hrs only. i straight forward told them call after 3:30 pm
lol
Next day i saw profile is updated .. which hey should have done alreadywithout calling.
For now all is sorted ...they only wanted bank statement .my account is since 2017 that time they marked 5 category now they updated

Finvasia should make a note .. Start disturbing your custome calls only after 3:30 pm it be good for bussiness . customer can talk freely .
And when everything is in helptick already there is no need to call everytime when someone makes help ticket.

Last edited:

Finvasia

please reach out to our live chat support, one of our executives will be able to help. Regards
they will leave only copy pasted message and tell you to create a help ticket in end

i uploaded bank statement on 3rd working day in night [purposely ].
account was fine on 3rd day was working ok lol 2 days dhamki was only in email by idiot employee

then in live market at 10:30 am you will get call and u be Disturbed in market hrs only. i straight forward told them call after 3:30 pm
lol
Next day i saw profile is updated .. which hey should have done alreadywithout calling.
For now all is sorted ...they only wanted bank statement .my account is since 2017 that time they marked 5 category now they updated

Finvasia should make a note .. Start disturbing your custome calls only after 3:30 pm it be good for bussiness . customer can talk freely .
And when everything is in helptick already there is no need to call everytime when someone makes help ticket.
Hi! Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience experienced. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we are actively taking it into consideration to enhance our services. Our commitment to improving the customer experience remains unwavering, and we are dedicated to making your interactions with us as smooth and pleasant as possible. Thank you for your understanding.