Status
Not open for further replies.

sudris

This worked for me,

Tried only once but could not login earlier without doing above process

Downloaded and copied the 3 certificate files and one ini file and its working for now.

Thanks to the pioneers for experimenting and sharing the solutions.

Thanks
NT
I had edited and updated the link....for the first time you might have downloaded from the earlier link which had some issues.

glad to know its working ;)

sounds strange....that the patch is not working.

make a backup of your NOW installation directory "C:\Program Files\NOW" to some other folder, say my documents folder.

download these NOW certificates zip file from here. Click file --->download original.

extract the contents of the zip file in "C:\Program Files\NOW" by choosing to overwrite if it asks you to overwrite/replace all

***Process tested on Win7 and winXp sp2 and was found to work well....

Disclaimer: Do at your own risk. These certificates file are the renewed ones to get access to NOW servers.
:thumb: :clap: :hug: balle balle..

PS : Is Zerodha a Sardarji ?? Seems to work well as we approach 12 midnight.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Re: Now LOG IN problem

I have just tested Now successfully on both Windows 7 Ultimate x86[32bit] & 64 bit and XP Pro x86[32bit] from different internet connection BSNL Broadband & Tata [Photon] .

SOLUTION:-
1. Now U have to Install the same Patch[Provided by zerodha (web site)] for Now which previously made a working Now to Not working condition. :rofl:

NSE fooled us by giving the patch earlier and updated the system later.:lol:

2 A. For Windows 7 LOG IN AS ADMIMISTRATOR,
right click on 'Launch NOW' icon on desktop, then go to
Properties->Compatibility Tab-> See below "Privilege Level" then TICK ON.
Change settings for all users also, do same thing (If you have multiple user in Win 7)
[For Win 7 64 bit do same thing]

2 B. For XP log in as administrator.

Happy Trading. :)
Thanks dear...........:)

Question to zerodha.

Sir i have purchased 1000 stock of ongc under trade code DD0118 but unfortunately for the last 2-3 trading days i have not been able to sell under cnc code as i am told exchange has not delivered to Zerodha. its a huge inconvenience for me . pls sort out for me.

bpr

Question to zerodha.

Sir i have purchased 1000 stock of ongc under trade code DD0118 but unfortunately for the last 2-3 trading days i have not been able to sell under cnc code as i am told exchange has not delivered to Zerodha. its a huge inconvenience for me . pls sort out for me.
I am facing the same issue.
I am so glad that I am not alone.;)

Zerodha

1. Market is not closed, MCX is open today from 5PM to 1155PM, i am still able to tread (using SK)
2. Commodity treading is new for Zerodha!! that supposed to start today (if i am not wrong) what about customer support, no body is there to support customers, on the 1st day !!!

let's hope for the best tomorrow...
Hi Samit,

1. We have been working very hard and all of us got a long weekend off, thanks to lord Shiva.

2. MCX for retail trading is still not live so we are not obligated to work on sundays or govt holidays, when the stock markets are closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.