Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

The people who actually get a refund, will be the ones who use stops, take regular profits, and have a well defined system. Hmmmm... that puts 99.98 % of people out of the question. Including me.
As N trader put it rightly, we overestimate the number of loosers... We had done random backtesting on various months and figured out that almost 20 to 25% are positive at times.. Majority of people who are down 1 to 10% are down because of STT and other charges... We are hoping that this contest should bring in rationality when trading and people take an extra effort to stay profitable...

NSE and MCX

I am planning to open a stocks and commodities account with Zerodha, are they two separate account or is it like ShareKhan where you can trade stocks and commodities from a single account ?

hc9001

Re: Commission when both in profit.

I had posted a query about the referrals.. If both the referrer and the referred are in profit, you will not only refund them both, but also pay the referrer his commission ??
I think there is no issue whether referrer in profit or not for commission.
But, if referred person also in profit , it is UNFAIR :confused: to expect 10% commission from Zerodha for reference because, Zerodha's NET earning from 'referred person' is ZERO then. ;)

Re: Commission when both in profit.

I think there is no issue whether referrer in profit or not for commission.
But, if referred person also in profit , it is UNFAIR :confused: to expect 10% commission from Zerodha for reference because, Zerodha's NET earning from 'referred person' is ZERO then. ;)
I would like an answer from Zerodha :)

Hi Zerodha,
Wanted to know ,when i carry a hypothetical transaction on your brokerage calculator-the figure indicating brokerage+ taxes will be same in contract note when i carry the same translation in real ?

Especially regd Option trades, where in your brok calci u don't consider Strike price ?

If there are any extra charges arising of taxes/duties, other than mentioned in calci pls tell for corresponding segments. I am aware of ur transparent flat brok, but curious to know about taxes.

Zerodha

I had posted a query about the referrals.. If both the referrer and the referred are in profit, you will not only refund them both, but also pay the referrer his commission ??
Hi Timepass,

From now all referral commissions will be passed back only after the end of the 60 day challenges of all the referred clients... If the client makes a profit, we will not be sharing anything with the referred client...

CHeers

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,
Wanted to know ,when i carry a hypothetical transaction on your brokerage calculator-the figure indicating brokerage+ taxes will be same in contract note when i carry the same translation in real ?

Especially regd Option trades, where in your brok calci u don't consider Strike price ?

If there are any extra charges arising of taxes/duties, other than mentioned in calci pls tell for corresponding segments. I am aware of ur transparent flat brok, but curious to know about taxes.
Hi Arjun,

What you see on the brokerage calculator is what you will see on the contract note... All the taxes and charges are as mentioned on the brokerage calculator...

Status
Not open for further replies.